RPW 11

C R E E P Y  F A C T S — in the original version of little red riding hood, the girl and the wolf eat the grandma together.

— over 7,000 people are killed every year from doctors sloppy writing.

The Real Story Of Hello Kitty,
May isang Batang may cancer, Di siya makapagsalita bcs sarado at ngiwi ang bibig niya, Few days after namatay ang bata, Nalungkot ng sobra ang mama niya ikaw kaya mamatayan? Then yung mama niya kumausap sa isang Demonyo na pasikatin ang gagawin niyang Movie. Then sumikat nga The movie named Hello Kitty and kung bakit walang bibig si Hello Kitty, because inspired yan sa Batang namatay na may cancer.

-totoong tao si Spongebob, Pero 'ghost' friend niya lang si Patrick.

-Backmasking. sa kanta ni Bieber na Love Yourself. and it says na “God is sleeping” and “You should be evil”.

-Do u want to kill yourself ? Listen to GLOOMY SUNDAY

— The Death of 'Lisa Lam' have many theories. One of those theories are that she was playing the 'Elevator Game'

— noisy troublesome ghost are know as poltergeist

— Alam niyo bang kapag may upuan malapit sa higaan mo tapos kapag natutulog kana may umuupo don kapag madaling araw para panuorin ka

— Ever wondered why so many of the characters in Disney movies don't have mothers? Look at Jasmine in Aladdin, Belle in Beauty and the Beast, Arial in The Little Mermaid. Even Nemo only has a dad. The official explanation is that Walt Disney was racked with guilt after his mother died in the house he bought her. She died in a fire caused by a faulty furnace. Walt never spoke about the incident and felt personally responsible. This haunted him so much he refused to include mother figures in his movies. Conspiracy theorists, however, believe Disney has a darker agenda with its whole no-mother thing. They believe it instils subtle anti-family values, with some reports of kids role-playing having dead parents.

— Approximately, 153,000 people died on your birthday.

— Imagine: Taking a picture in the mirror and realizing after looking at the taken image on the display that you are not alone.

— Reading horror stories or watching horror movies in midnight has a bigger chance that someone is joining you.

— Japan has a suicide forest where the person will go in that forest and kill theirselves. But if the person changes their mind they will just follow that rope. Basta they will bring long ropes

— The Elevator Game was a ritual game originated at Korea. It is Rumored that this ritual will take you to the other dimension which is you are the only one that EXISTS

— Every night that we sleep without praying, there is 60% possibility that unusual creatures stare at us while sleeping

— Everybody wants to be with god. That's why god sents his angels to accompany you. But sometimes, angels can be a little bit clumsy. Remember the times when you just woke up and felt you fell?