After all...

After the amazing car sex Harry and I had yesterday, my ass was all bruised from the spanking so I took my week off not wanting my coworkers to see me walk like a duck and not being able to sit down. So right now, I was in our bed, laying on my tummy butt naked, listening to some music while I just doodled away in a notepad. I had been sleeping for most of the day which was out of character for me. I usually like to get things done throughout the day otherwise I feel like I'm just wasting my time. But there I was.

"ZAYNIE I'M HOME BABY!" screamed dadd- I mean Harry as he opened the door downstairs making our two dogs bark. I rolled my eyes.

"ZAYNIEEEE?!" I sighed in annoyance.

"BEDROOM!" I screamed back so he could shut the fuck up already. So damn loud for no reason.

"Hello me lady!" He purred, grinning like an idiot as he took his jacket off. I frowned. This guy is definitely up to something.

"M'not a lady." He chuckled, kissing my cheek.

"We're going out for dinner tonight. Come take a shower with me." I blinked a couple times to make sure I heard right.

"We? I literally need 15minutes to be able to sit my ass on this fucking bed!" I barked at him making his eyes widen.

"Who are you talking to, mister?" He asked with a stern voice making me immediately bow my head in submission.

"I- It really does hurt okay, I can't sit in a chair during dinner, trust me." He hummed.

"Let me massage you." He finally said with a side smirk.

"I'm still sore from yesterday c'mon, I know where this will lead."

"Then take a shower with me!"

"Bath?" A Bath would be way more relaxing.

"Bath it is then." He agreed. Then I frowned.

"Um actually no either way you will have your ways with me and as much as I love the pain I want my arse to have a chance to stop being purple one day."

"Then let me massage you!" I sighed in frustration.

"Okay! Make it quick please." I whined. He giggled like an excited child and took his clothes off in the blink of an eye. "See what I meant you fucking sex addict." I said trying to hide my smile.

"Don't act like you don't like it doll. I reckon you screaming for me to always go deeper harder and faster. You're worst than me."

"Stop! That is so not true. Just massage me so we can get this over with."

"You're acting like it's going to be unpleasant. Dramatic ass."

"Fuck you." I gasped, glaring at him. "M'not dramatic. Just stating facts and being real."

"Yeah right. C'mon let me do my thing." I relaxed preparing for his hands to touch my really sore bum. When his hands finally made contact with my cheeks, I jumped in surprise.

"What the- why are your hands so freezing?!" I asked, rubbing my cheeks to heat them up. He laughed assuring me they were not but I still asked him to put some lotion on his hands and rub them together for it to be a little less cold so he did. The second time he touched my ass it actually felt good.

"Better now?" He whispered in my ear, licking the shell. I hummed, closing my eyes. He kept on massaging me and I felt myself starting to fall asleep. "Baby? Don't fall asleep doll, stay with me." Whispered Harry in my ear once again. All that this managed to do was making me even more sleepy. The fact that he whispered in my ear, blowing the cool air on my neck and was gently massaging me at the same time. It all felt so soothing. Just as I was about to really fall asleep I felt a wet thing right on my hole making me squeal. "I said don't fall asleep." He licked my hole again, this time earning a moan from me. What did I tell you. I knew that this was gonna lead to some sexual activities.

"Harry...no" I moaned as his tongue kept licking my rim. Fuck. It felt heavenly good.

"Hm deeper babe." I finally gave in and I felt him smile in victory. He then added 2 fingers and slid them in and out of my hole and then he finally touched my prostate making me scream in utter pleasure. I started stroking myself, eager to cum. Few thrusts later, I was clenching around his fingers, emptying myself on the covers. I sighed in relief slumping back down not caring that I was on top of my cum. I was exhausted.

"Good baby?" He asked, caressing my thigh, I nodded yes, closing my eyes. He sighed kissing my back. "C'mon let's take the bath you requested." I sleepily smiled, letting him carry me to the bathroom and then setting me on the sink as he filled the bathtub. When it was finally over he sat me in the tub, sitting right behind me after.

"I've never seen you this tired doll. Is there anything wrong lately?" He asked genuinely concerned.

"Hmm everything alright. Shh I need silence." I whispered at the end, my head falling back on his shoulder as all my muscles relaxed. And then I fell asleep. I woke up in our bed, the covers I previously stained were freshly changed and I was engulfed in the fluffy new covers. I was wearing a big hoodie, one of Harry's hoodie. I smiled as I smelled his odor on it, then I saw him appear out from the bathroom.

"Finally awake. I took an appointment for you to the doctor and this time you won't talk me out of it. That's final." I pouted. I was frightened by the idea of going to the doctor.

"Harry..." He chuckled.

"I said no. Now go back to sleep."

"Come with?"

"Of course. I'm coming right now baby doll." He came in front of me, allowing me to bury my head in his neck as he held me close to him.

"I love you Zayn. Sleep tight." He whispered and I fell right back asleep.

At the middle of the night I woke up, feeling cold and I turned over to see that Harry wasn't in bed. My tummy growled and I whined, too lazy to get up.

"Harry!" I screamed, my voice cracking at the end, from the sleepiness I was still feeling. I heard him run up the stairs and giggled.

"What's wrong?!" He panted, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Aaah." I said as I stuck my tongue out, meaning that I wanted to be fed. He sighed, a hand on his torso.

"Baby. Don't do that again you really scared me!" I pouted.

"Sorry Daddy but I'm really hungry." And my tummy growled again to prove my point. He shook his head with a smile before carrying me in his strong sexy ass muscular arms. Oh how I love when they carry me and wrap around me and when th- Anyways. They're sexy.

"I was cooking when you called me." He said, kissing my forehead as he walked down the stairs. I hummed, hugging his neck to inhale his smell. He sat me on the counter and finished cooking and we ate then went back to sleep.

Do you have any idea of what Zayn seems to have?👀