Good news?

"Babe wake up"... "Zee!"... "WHAT? FREE PAINT SUPLLIES!" I stood right up looking around frantically then sighed laying back down.

"I fucking hate you Styles" I mumbled as he laughed.

"I'm sorry I had no other choice."

"Not funny. Get out of my way I need to freshen up." I yawned, stretching out my arms, slapping Harry across the face on purpose, acting as if it's wasn't. "Oh my god! I'm sooooo sorry." I said, a huge smile plastered across my face when he glared at me. "Was just stretching babe. Bye!" I squealed before sprinting to the bathroom and locking the door before he caught up.

"Sneaky ass!" He hissed, and I could just picture him behind the door, arms crossed, brows furrowed and pouty lips. I chuckled then quickly got ready. Once I was done, I got out with a towel secured around my waist, my hair still a little wet, drops falling down my shoulders. Harry kissed my forehead after caressing my hipbones and I smiled up at him.

"Alright c'mon get ready we are going to the doctor's today remember?" I pouted, making my eyes as watery as I could.

"But Daddy I don't wanna go...I'm scared" He smiled fondly kissing my forehead once again.

"If you go I'll make you feel good tonight baby, sounds good?"

"Define make you feel good." I said suspiciously.

"Whatever you want doll. You know I love to give love to your body. " I contemplated the proposition.

"I'll get to suck you off?" I asked hopefully. He grinned.

"You can even do it right now if you wish" I nodded going straight for his cock. Wasting no time taking it all in my mouth, making Harry hum and grip my hair with both hands. I hollowed my cheeks going up and down as Harry thrusted at the same time, groans leaving his rosy lips. I moaned, wanting to taste him, resulting in him pull my hair harder as he fucked my mouth. I relaxed my jaw, letting him have his fun, gagging momentarily, as I looked up at him, my dick unbelievably hard. Few thrusts later he released with a loud groan. I moaned, swallowing it all, pulling off with a loud pop and kissing the head before I went back up to kiss him. We kissed furiously as I started grinding against his hot thigh. He chuckled against my lips as my precum started leaking. I shuddered letting him kiss my neck as I concentrated on making myself cum. But Harry decided against it as he groped both my ass cheeks in his big hands. I whined but he silenced me with a flick of my nipple. He kept on kissing the sweet spot on my neck, making me bite my lips. He then left several hickeys here and there, making my eyes roll at the back of my head. I was so desperate to cum.

"Why don't you cum?" Whispered Harry, licking my ear shell. I shivered gripping his biceps as my dick twitched.

"N-need to move." I said out of breath. He chuckle devilishly.

"I want you to cum from just my kisses." I whined again, tears forming in my eyes.

"Please Daddy." I pleaded, so fucking close to releasing.

"Do as Daddy says. You'll feel good. My good boy yeah?" He told me, softly kissing my eyelids. I hummed closing my eyes to focus on the pleasure he was giving me. He sucked and bit on my earlobes, kissed my lips, making his tongue dance with mine. He then went back to sucking bright hickeys on my neck and collarbones. As soon as his lips latched around my right nipple I moaned loudly, my semen shooting right out, toes curling, eyes rolling and saliva dripping. I couldn't stop moaning. It felt amazing.

"F-fuck H-Haz. m-make i-it sto-stop!" I said desperately, my dick still twitching and cum still shooting out as my body shook forcefully.

"Hm let me take care of it angel." He purred. I felt a finger teasing my hole and my breath hitched as the pleasure intensified. Harry lifted my shaking legs on his shoulders as he ate me out. Each touch increasing my everlasting orgasm. When he violently inserted three fingers I thought I was going to loose it. He nudged my prostate multiples times and the fourth time I screamed feeling my body touched by an indescriptible good feeling wave. My semen shot for the last time and I could finally breath, my body relaxing. Harry looked at me with his eyebrow raised.

"Good?" I nodded, closing my eyes. "You just kept sperm going out of your dick for like 5minutes!" He said in disbelief.

"Guess that's what you do to me." I said, voice hoarse. He laughed lifting me up and into the bathroom. He washed my body, put my clothes on and sat me in the car, fastening my belt. During all these steps I was just there, kinda dozing off but still conscious. He pecked my lips and got in the drivers seat.

"We're here doll." Whispered Harry, softly stroking up and down my arm. I stirred awake, taking in my surroundings before I jumped up. The hospital. I was on Harry's lap in the waiting room. I scooted closer to him, trying to reassure myself and he cooed, hugging me. I relaxed into the embrace, feeling tired again.

"Don't fall asleep baby it's almost your turn. C'mon be a good boy for daddy yeah?" He whispered against my lips, holding me by my chin so that I was staring into his emerald orbs. I nodded and he smiled before pecking my lips.

"Zayn Malik?!" My head snapped at the mention of my name and I remembered that we were in the hospital.

"You're going to be just fine doll." Harry tried to reassure me, squeezing my hand in comfort. The doctor checked my pulse and all and when I thought we were done he asked for the thing I feared the most.

"Alright Sir we are just going to need a sample of your blood and of your urine." He said, noting stuff down. I looked at Harry with pleading eyes and he shot me a supportive glance. I waited for the doctor to finish preparing his needle before I sat down and closed my eyes, holding onto Harry's hand for dear life as the cold needle touched my skin.

"All done!" I opened up my eyes slowly, looking at my arm.

"See it's not that bad doll!" Cheered Harry, squeezing my hand.

"Just go ahead and do the pee sample and we will send you the results yeah?" I nodded and did as I was told.

A week later, the results came back.

"All the sleeping, the unstoppably horny episodes, the everlasting orgasm, the throwing up, the crying, all the signs were there!" Harry Said all giggly. There wasn't anything wrong with me. I was just pregnant. Harry was buzzing but I was a little bit less happy. Harry's parents didn't accept me yet so bringing a baby into the picture felt like provocation to me. Regardless I was glad that Harry's big sister, Gemma loved me as much as I loved her. I smiled lovingly at Harry, caressing his cheek, his stubble tickled a little but it was sexy. He'll shave in a few weeks. He looked at me, wetting his lips.

"What are you thinking about baby?" I sighed, kissing the corner of his lips, not capable to resist the urge.

"Your family" I finally said, bowing my head, biting my lips to restrain from crying. He sighed sadly, taking ahold of my hands.

"Baby don't think about them. It's gonna be okay. You've got me. We've got our friends. We've got your family. We've got us, yeah?" He whispered, lifting my head with two fingers on my chin. I nodded slowly. "C'mon let's get you to sleep." We went to bed and he cuddled me, caressing my belly. "I really can't wait for our angel to get here. Good night baby I adore you." I smiled sleepily.

"Adore you more." And I was back to sleep once again.