10 to 100

Zayn

...So Harry really was serious about his threat. My ass was hurting even more than last time which I didn't even know was possible. He made sure to take care of it first thing in the morning. Which, first of all, I was still trying to figure out how did my nap turned into me waking up in the morning.

Mmmh should I describe the scene? Y'all think y'all deserve it??

....Nah

SIKE

When I woke up I felt all cold and grumpy because I wasn't in Harry's arms anymore and when I tried to turn around I felt my moves being restrained. He had handcuffed me to the bed.

"HARRY WHAT THE FUCK!?" I screamed, obviously upset. Few seconds later he came in. He apparently was fresh out the shower as droplets of water were running down from his hair along his shoulders and chest.

"What's wrong baby? You don't like my surprise?" He said with a huge smile, looking me up and down.

"No! What the fuck is wrong with you?! Fucking psycho! I hate waking up alone and you know it!" I huffed, screaming in frustration when I couldn't even cross my arms to show him how upset I was.

"And that Mister, is what you should have never done." He said sternly. "First of all you address me properly. Secondly you don't get to swear. Thirdly you don't get to insult me. And lastly, I already told you to quick throwing fits for a yes or no." He continued, walking towards the bed.

"B-but-" I stuttered but quickly shut up when he glared at me.

"Worsening your case I see. Now, I'm going to explain what is going to happen to you, just for the thrill." He smirked evilly. Uh?

"What do yo-" he slapped my thigh making me moan.

"You were not granted the right to speak baby. Stop breaking rules or you might just pass out if your punishment gets any worst." He warned sternly, gripping my thigh. "Got it bitch?"

I bit my lip as I nodded but quickly frowned when my dick started getting hard but was restricted by something. Cock cage. Hell no.

I looked at Harry with pleading eyes but he just laughed.

"Pathetic. You think I'm going to pity you? You've been a brat lately and you need to be reminded what your place is." He growled, getting up. "I'll be right back. Stay put...not like you have the choice." He added, laughing evil once again, making my eyes tear up in frustration.

I was now regretting all my actions during the times I misbehaved. I mean I like being punished but right now it was just about to be pure torture. I could feel it.

When Harry returned I choked out a sob as I saw what he had in his hands making him smile brightly.

"No need to cry now, save your tears for later." Oh if I only knew what awaited me. "And remember that you brought this upon yourself." He added, looking me straight in the eyes. I gulped, watching his every move now.

First he uncuffed me to turn me around so that my ass was facing the air then cuffed me again. Suddenly a way to escape this hell of a punishment sprung into my mind.

"But Daddy I'm pregnant!" I blurted out quickly so he couldn't cut me off.

"Yes I know baby I helped with that." He said softly, caressing my ass. "You're acting like I'm about to kick you in the stomach. Stop being dramatic and now shut the fuck up and take your punishment like a good boy." He added, his soft voice gone.