Early

Harry

"Daddy?"

"Daddy?!"

"HARRY!"

"Yes?! What's wrong baby are you okay?!" I jumped up, my eyes wide open only to be met with a giggly Zayn.

"Y-your face was so funny!" He chuckled, I was kind of mad but his beautiful laughing face totally made up for it.

"What's wrong with you?" I sighed, rubbing the sleep off my eyes.

"Well I've been awake for like 3hours and I've been starving since then." He pouted, rubbing over his small bump making me coo.

"Why didn't you go get something to eat?" I asked with a frown.

"Well it's not my house I was afraid of meeting your dad or something. Plus the way we left yesterday I feel so embarrassed." He mumbled, his head hung low.

"You should have woken me up then darling." I replied, putting my hand on top of his over his bump making him smile down at our hands.

"Well I tried but you wouldn't wake up so I figured I would let you sleep because you do look exhausted lately. But I couldn't wait anymore now I'm literally about to pass out." He sighed, falling down next to me.

I jumped up, panicking.

"Okay let's go now!" I exclaimed when he didn't move.

"Aren't you gonna get dressed?"

"You need to eat you're pregnant Zayn!" I groaned.

"I've been waiting for 3hours 15minutes wont kill me Haz. I'm pregnant not slowly dying." He replied, releasing a long sigh afterwards. "Just be quick please." He added, sitting up. I nodded and ran to the bathroom, getting ready within 5minutes.

We walked down and into the kitchen being greeted by my mother and my sister.

"Hey baby bro, hey baby bro's baby!" Gemma smiled brightly at us making me roll me eyes.

"That's right my baby." I repeated. She does seem to forget that Zayn is my boyfriend sometimes.

"Good morning son. Good morning Zayn and also to my future grand daughter." She cooed, caressing Zayn's bump making him smile shyly.

"How do you know it's going to be a girl?" I asked with my brows furrowed.

"I had two kids I know what I'm talking about. Don't mess with me." She replied with a stern look.

Zayn

I watched amused as Harry started to argue with his mom about the baby's sex, sitting down next to Gemma.

"Sorry to interrupt but I agree with mum. It's a girl I'm sure of it." Gemma jumped in making Harry gasp.

"And you dare to call yourself my sister. No support whatsoever. Disappointing." He said, sitting down beside me.

"We should ask Zayn he's the one carrying the baby." Their mother said, smiling at me.

"I-um I think Harry is going to love the baby regardless." I stuttered, not wanting to be one either part.

"Traitor." Harry said with a pout.

"Aww don't be mad sugar plump." I cooed, taking ahold of his hand.