Let Me

Zayn

During the ride back home Harry didn't say a thing which scared me even more. Usually he would yell at me or just spank me right here. Every time I turned to look at him, his jaw was clenching and his hands were gripping the wheel tightly. I tried to calm down but as we got closer to the house I started freaking out again.

We finally arrived and I bit my lip, quickly unbuckling myself and running out. I opened the door and ran up the stairs, hiding myself in the closet of the guest bedroom, praying for Harry not to find me.

I chewed on my lip as I couldn't see nor hear anything but my eyes widened as my phone rung loudly in my pocket. I fetched it from there and turned it off, holding my breath. I didn't hear anything so I relaxed but it was only for a short time.

I screeched as I jumped up when all of a sudden the doors flew open. Harry smirked evilly at me and I tried to run past him. He caught me by pulling on my hair and I whined, stopping immediately in my track.

"Harry you're hurting me! Let go!" I cried as he pulled harder, bringing me closer to him.

"So now I'm just Harry?! That's not how it works doll." He said sternly, letting go of my hair and spinning me around so that I was facing him.

"I don't even know why you're being all mad and agressive, what's wrong with you?!" I huffed, crossing my arms over my torso.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me. You don't know why I'm fuming?!" He shouted, throwing his arms in the air, making me flinch. I frowned. He only ever gets this mad when he's feeling jealous but no on- I gasped as I finally understood his anger.

"Don't tell me you're mad because the doctor touched me?" I giggled, reaching to touch his cheek.

"Shut the fuck up." He growled, slapping my hand away. I frowned once again and crossed my arms again. "First of all it's not just that and drop the fucking attitude mister. Am I making myself clear?" He asked, slowly wrapping a hand around my throat. I gulped nervously as I quickly nodded.

"What did I say about using your words Zayn? Answer me." He said sternly as his hand tightened.

"Yes Daddy, I am sorry for the attitude." I apologized, looking straight into his eyes.

"Here is Daddy's good boy." He praised in a whisper as he un-tightened his hand, stroking his thumb gently against a vein on the side of my neck. "Who do you belong to doll?"

"To you and you only Daddy." I answered, biting my bottom lip. Honestly Harry was hot everytime he got mad and this right here was my favorite part, when he asked me who I belonged to. Or maybe the punishing was my favorite part? Let's just say both.

"C'mon you already know what awaits you, let's get to the bed."

"Are you going to punish me Daddy? Have I been a bad boy?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"You fucking slut you love getting me worked up don't you?!" He said with a smile before he slapped my ass making me squeal.

"Love when you take care of me Daddy." I agreed, smiling when he picked me up and guided us to our room.

"Well I'm going to take care good care of you doll. Gonna make sure that you can't sit for another week." He winked at me when he saw the horrified look on my face. "You asked for it baby don't act surprised. C'mon off." He said, tapping my pants. I blushed and slid them off with ease, watching him unbuckling his leather belt.