🙏🏾🤟🏾

Zayn

Here it was the ninth month. A lot of things had happened. We spent a lot of times with our families and to my surprise Harry's mum was now obsessed with me.

We also were done with any baby related shopping and also done with arranging the room.

Oh and also, Harry proposed to me. It was so beautiful. He did it while we were hanging out with my family and his sister and mum.

Everyone was in on it too, those sneaky bastards. But it really was a special moment. Obviously I said yes so we were now fiancés and planned on marrying maybe when our baby will turn one.

The pregnancy was going great so far and my belly was looking all round and the only thing I wanted was to pop this baby out.

Firstly because my back -and basically my whole body- was hurting like a bitch but also because Harry kept being scared of hurting me whenever we had sexual intercourse.

But today I wanted to get fucked like an animal. And I was going to be. Let the plan begin.

Since I was due any time now, I worked less so I came back before Harry and was laid down on the bed in some cute lingerie.

Phase 1 activated.

Soon enough, the door clicked open and Harry called out my name like he always did when he entered. And as usual our dogs barked and ran to greet him.

"Doll I'm home!" I heard him put his stuff down but didn't answer. "Zee?" He called out again, making my lips curl into a smile as I threw the comforter on top of my body and closed my eyes to pretend I was asleep.

Phase 2 activated.

"Zayn?!" He called again, this time sounding worried. I wiped the smirk off my face and pretended to snore softly as the door slammed open. "This boy loves to get me worried." He mumbled when he saw me, making me bite in a laugh.

He sighed and closed the door, switching his work clothes for his boxers only before slipping underneath the covers behind me. I smiled, waiting for him to touch me and feel the silky lingerie.

As he scooted closer, his warm body was glued to mine and he gasped, throwing off the sheet.

"No Harry. No sex. The baby will be here any time now. Behave." He mumbled a few times before sighing and getting us back under the covers.

I pouted as he finally snuck an arm around me but didn't go any further than kissing the crook of my neck. This man keeps acting like having sex is going to kill me! But thankfully I anticipated this.

Time to start phase 3.

I moaned and grinded back on him, acting like I was having some kind of freaky dream.

"Oh fuck! Yes Daddy I'm your good boy, Fuck me harder!" My nipples hardened as Harry took a firm hold of my hips to still me. "Yes! Slap me me Daddy! Spit in my mouth! I'm you dirty slut, yours only." I continued, smiling when he groaned and bucked his hips towards me.

He was all hard against me and the friction caused a deep groan to escape past his lips.

"Fuck. No sex." He repeated again. I started grinding against him and screaming his name again and gasped when he slapped my cheek softly but didn't stop.

"Zee baby come on wake up for me." He said as he kept slapping my cheek. I hummed and slowly turned around with a small yawn, acting as if I was just now waking up.

"Hi Daddy!" I greeted innocently, making him coo.

"Hey my gorgeous baby. Had a nice little nap Uh?" I looked away and nodded. "What were you thinking about little one?"