Author Note

Hey guys, I just want to say a big thank you to everyone reading not just this book, but all of the stories I've been writing over the years. 

This book holds a special place in my heart, though unedited (as you'll soon see!!) this was actually the first book I ever wrote here on wattpad. I took it down a few years back and self-published it! I know, I know... unedited, I can hear the screams now. But I was young! 

Anyway! It's back up here, along with the second book (A Werewolf After Dark, which is also completed). Both of these books are available to buy on amazon if you want to have a saved copy on your kindle and last I checked, you could still get both books in paperback... but I might've taken those down, so if anyone is looking to get them in paperback (though you'll have to live with the unedited thing) and you can't find it up on amazon, inbox me and I'll see what I can do. 

The third book in the Garrison Pack Series (and secretly my fav) has never before been published, but I will be adding what chapters I do have up on wattpad for you guys. The cover is naff, as I did it myself and I'm hoping to change that soon (covers are welcome, just imbox me and I'll see if they fit with what I'm looking for!). 

Thank you for being beside me on these adventures, following the stories I write and loving them as much as I do. I hope you all enjoy and can forgive me for ever having taken the Garrison Pack Series down! 

These books are, and always will be, for my readers! 

Enjoy (and please... forgive the mistakes and the occasional typo that makes you laugh out loud, I can promise, I found one in A Werewolf After Dark and left it in there for you guys... Just because!)