Legacies #1

WHO'S BACK AGAIN?

Naming this one #1 because at this rate I know there will be many more to come.

¡SPOILER ALERT FOR EPISODE 2 AND MAJOR CRYING!

HAVE YOU SEEN THE SCENE AT THE END OF EPISODE 2?! I miss my babies so much😭

Also, what do you think of Legacies so far?

Honestly, I wasn't very excited when they first announced it, but I decided to give it a shot and I love it so far.

I also ship Landon and Hope so hard! And when Ric got mad at Hope, I just wanted to go and hug her and never let her go.

Yup, not creepy at all!

A while ago, I was watching this video on, I think it was clever, on youtube. Anyways, she was talking about how Ian posted a picture of him and Paul, and Paul replied and it was so cute and they had a throwback moment. And then at the end, she was like yeah but then there's Legacies coming, so  we hope to see them on there again and I was like DO YOUR FREAKING RESEARCH BEFORE COMING ON HERE WOMAN! Stefan is never coming back MY LITTLE BABY IS FREAKING DEAD AS ARE ELI AND NIK.

And I miss them and Legacies is NOT HELPING😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

And is that ranting or fangirling? Yeah, putting it in the fangirling section.

Also, anyone on a roleplay account needs a main? Please comment or message me, I've been wanting to change my Astrid Mikaelson account.