1. Living Long But not happy

Our little princess doesn't really like it here. I wonder why🤔. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

And so our story will begin. She was laying under the sheets covering her head from seeing sunlight. She was just tired, her dad give her headache. And yes she loved him but that day when her mother died he become a lot more aggressive and unkind. She had everything, enough money, a big living space, things for herself. But she wanted to be a normal girl, living in an normal house. With a normal family. She groaned. Her h/c hair was messed up because she always moves in her sleep. "Miss y/n it is time to get up" one of the maids said that were helping her through the day. Two knights were blocking the door 24/7 for just her safety.

"Nahhh" she said turning around.

The maid proceed and opened the curtains. "Your father wants to talk with you miss" she said helping her up. "Thank you for telling me, I can finish it from here" the princess said as the maid just nodded. She brushed her hair a bit and put on clothes that she wanted to wear. The girl stopped looking out of the window. The beautiful garden was at this time of the year the most beautiful. She passed through the opening of the door and got greeted by the guards. She crawled down through the circling  stairs.

The princess walked to the throne room where her dad was sitting. "You're late" he said looking up from the papers he had in his hand. "You wanted to have a talk?" the girl said looking outside. It was not fair that she was most of the time forced inside.
Well her mother died outside so he's just overprotective. Right?. Maybe he was holding secrets from her. "Ah yes, very soon you are going to marry an great rich man named Edlian" he finished holding his arms open for an hug. "Oh yeah that's- WAIT WHAT" the  girl said looking shocked. Marriage? Was he insane. She wasn't interested in that. "Yes you will see him tomorrow, and you will marry his the day after" he said looking back at his papers. "But I don't want to marry and  I don't even know him" she said stepping forward. "You have no right to tell me what to do, now go dress yourself better and come down looking like a princess" he said pointing for an maid that was going to help her.

Later that day she was on her roof staring at the sun that was coloring the castle and garden. Her dad wants her to marry some man from-I-dont-know-where. She hugged her knees. This was the only moment time she was outside. Sitting on the roof, of the castle. Not being afraid to fall. Watching over the land. "Sigh" she said as she pulled out her uncomfortable clothes she had to wear the whole day. Sometimes she wanted to run away with some real dreams instead that other people making her decisions.

"RRRROOAAAARRR" was heard through the dark endless woods. She had heard it before. But when she asked around, nobody had heard it. She thought it probably was an beast in the woods killing something. She had also asked her dad what it was but what she got from him was a sweating face. She hopped on her balcony and made on last eye contact with the going down sun. She laid on the bed thinking how she had to escape from tomorrow. I mean she wasn't afraid like her dad to go outside. The castle she was going to visit to marry was far away from here.  So she will see outside more. One not-bad thing. Her eyes were still open. But time passed and she fell slowly asleep.

I know you are not going to marry a guy you don't know. Your dad doesn't care.
Word count 668
Comicmaker12