10. The kiss (good fluff)

Oke. Oke. Here is the kiss. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

He. Likes you. Well that was obvious from the start. You exhaled deeply as you you looked away. Thinking how to say it. You then turned your head back. Looking him in the eyes. "I like you to sans" you said. Giving him a smile.he looked surprised. "What really?" He asked leaning down. Almost wagging his tail. You grinned. Laughing it almost. "Heh. Yeah" you said. Getting up. Dusting off your clothes. "Something wrong?" He asked. Yes. Something was wrong. Your back facing him now. "Yes..." You said with a low voice. He seems taken back by your suddenly dramatic voice. "I'm sorry- I didn't mean to do anything!" He quickly apologized. For what?.

You held your hand in your mouth. Sans really did change. Because of you?. Yes. Because of you. You had changed him. You turned around. "Do you want to know what's wrong?" You asked in a serious tone. He nodded. "Yes I wanna know" he said. You let your act fall. And smiled again. "The thing that's wrong is that" you stopped for a more dramatic twist. "That you're not kissing me" you said. You could feel yourself getting warm from saying that. He suddenly was frozen. Oops. Your bad. "You want me to?-" he said. But you crawled on him. So you were face level with him. Quickly placing a hand on his big mouth. "Yes sans" you whispered. Then it happened. Both your mouths connected. Once again. Only this time. It felt right. It felt good.

You both closed your eyes. Enjoying the soft kiss. Then you took a peek. From behind you saw his hand raising. Was he trying to place it in your back?. Trying to think of it was a good idea. You smiled in the kiss. Reaching backwards to grab his hand and guide it on your back. Now both body's more pressed into eachother. The moon shining beautiful down. Sans made a happy noise. So you let him know that you were pleased to. Giving him a sign back. Only to make the kiss deeper. You could feel your heart bounce roughly at your chest. Giving you a boost full of adrenaline.

And so you could feel something feel thump back against your chest. That was his heart?. Oh right. Soul. Even though closed eyes you could see the area glow up. What was happening?.

There, the kiss. It happened. Now sans will transform back.
Word count 421
Comicmaker12