9. Date Starts 2

Here we go. Part 2. Took me some time. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Not much later you and sans were laying down in the grass looking at the sky. You looked for the corner of your eye at his claw. That could rip you in half. But he wouldn't do that. You wanted to hold his hand. The feeling around sans was so much different then in the beginning. Of course you didn't wanted to jump in bed with him right now. Maybe that time would come. But now you felt comfortable. Especially with the thought of his being nice. So he deserves to get this. You placed your little hand in his big one. He looked at you in surprise. But then he gave you th best smile he could make. His 'dragon' form wasn't making it easy. You gave him a warm smile back as you looked back up at the sky. "Oh! That looks like a lamp" you said pointing your finger up. "What? No. It looks like a duck" sans said. You grinned again. "Those shapes aren't even close to eachother" you said.

"It's getting late" sans said. The sky changing slowly to sunset. "Yeah" you said. "Here follow me" sans said getting up and he walked away. You got up and followed his with curiousity. You could remember that a beast attacked you and you his behind sans. Sans scared the animal right away. Probably no other animal was stronger then him. Nobody was. "And where are we?" You asked. Seeing a new part of the woods. "You might like this" he said holding some branches away to show you a view. Not just a view. But a beautiful sunset with a great view of the castle and other parts of buildings and wood. "Woah" you couldn't help but to say that. Your words were lost at the view. You've never seen such nice sunset in your life.

You and sans watched till the sun was all the way down. The sky now covered in stars. "I really enjoyed this day sans" you said. Sans looked at you. "I'm glad you did. I had fun to" he said. You and sans looked at eachother for a few seconds. Your heads getting closer.   But then you turned your head. "We should go back. I don't like being outside in the dark" you said. "In the woods" you finished. "I can understand that" he said. Saying that a but firmer. Sure sans had met a animal when he was outside this time at hour.

But the day wasn't completely over. Back in the cave. Fire was there so it was nice an warm. So it was like a campfire. And with campfires needs story's. So you told sans a story of you trying to escape the castle when your dad wanted to introduce you to a 'husband'. It wasn't nice that your dad tried to marry you with some guy you didn't know. "Men that must have been. Weird. I guess" sans said. Thinking about forced marriage. You hugged your knees. "It felt the same when you held me against my will here" you said looking away. His mouth got dry. That was true. His stupid ass made this a disaster. "I've been a idiot. I couldn't control myself as I can now. And having control over magic to talk"  he said. You nodded to that.

You looked at the fire as you liked it with a stick. "So how you do look? As non-this" you tried to say. "My original form? Oh well. Meh. I'm just a normal looking skeleton who likes ketchup" sans said. Ketchup?. That was a new one.  But don't worry. I'm not weighing a skele-ton originally" sans said. Was that a joke?. You haven't heard a joke coming form him. Maybe he was getting more himself?. It was a nice though of a skeleton who liked it make puns. Suddenly you saw how he was fighting with himself to say something. "What's wrong" you said. He opened his mouth but quickly closed it. "Come on. You can tell me. We've been through so much already" you said placing a hand on his big thigh.

"I like you. Very much"

Damm. It's getting serious.
Word count 718
Comicmaker12