5. Running Away To Freedom And Hello Sans

Run run run as far you can and here is your father having his period but sans has something to do with it. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
Sans p.o.v

This was a major issue. She was gone, gone, gone, without a trace. I knew where she was. It was easily to guess where she had run off to. But because of this I can no longer go to sleep peacefully. She was on her way to the castle, if I have her, she will pay the price for running away. Growling I left the cave on the way where my property was. Teleporting will be much faster than walking, especially with my body. I teleported where the castle would be and hid in the shadows. I just had to wait for her to come and then the party will start. My stomach rumbled. I was out of fuel. Guess I'm gonna scare her good. No I don't want to- Soon I heard people talking. "Is that true?!" An female said.

"Yes we need to tell the king, even if he won't believe it. The princess is in danger!" an male said. Wait I remembered that voice it was one of the guards I let it escape. So it gets nicer by the minute. My soul collided with my ribs and adrenaline through my bones. You were close !!! I felt it. Monsters can feel a soul mate from a certain distance. The voices disappeared and a gasping voice spoke. "Huff *gasp* huff I made it" It was you, you were so close to me. I can take you now and take you to a place where no one can find you again. You would love me. I could claim you as mine. It was time to activate my magic over all the castle people. That's not what I want-

Reader p.o.v

It was true, you ran all the way back in a pair of trousers. You could remember that the dress was wet and dirty, Dad is going to get mad about it. But there were bigger problems than that, there was a beast running and probably going to you capture you. Oh, that doesn't matter now, you were already happy that you came out of alive. "Huff oh God huffff" you're lungs hurt. While you took a deep breath, two housewives took you to redecorate. "M'lady are you hurt?" one asked as the other helped you walking. "No no am fine just tired" you said simply. As they let you inside. Sans however was watching very close. When you got inside you ran through the throne room. "father, father!" You yelled as you ran to him. He looked up to you. "Where have you been?~" your dad said.

"What?!" you walked back. A guard grabbed your hands and held them behind your back painfully. "Auw auw what are you doi-" your dad grabbed you chin forcedly turning it back to were he was sitting. On his throne was now sitting the beast, or he tried sitting on it. "Running away again is not very nice you see" you dad said. This couldn't be true. They were under hypnosis as you looked at the eyes of the people that were in the room. They own pupil colour gone. Their eyes shining blue.

How strong was he?

"Stop!" Tears streamed down your cheek. You felt the ground moving as the beast made itself over to you. You've met his eyes as a guard held you're chin up. "I have them all under my control" he began. His claw moves through your hair. "Can you let this guard let go of me" you asked and he did what you asked. "Why do you put so much effort into me?, I don't understand" you asked as you took a few steps back from the people around you. "Explain" you said looking back at him. Your dad spoke for him.

"First of all, my name is sans and not beast or something. As you humans are calling me. I'm not going to tell you everything but am a powerful monster that is trapped in this form while my powers are growing by the years. And now I can do many things with my magic. And as for you y/n, we have a connection" your dad stepped aside. The beast or sans grabbed the crown from your father's head and let it spin around his finger. He already knew your name. And then your body was lifted up to his face. "We got a lot of things to do" all of humans said. As sans sat down holding you in one of hands. He raised his other hand, that  was glowing blue.

And they suddenly began working on something. "Hey what are you doing to them" you asked as you held your hands sharply on his. "There making food for me, I'm starving" your father spoke as he was standing next to the throne. He was sans his puppet.

You felt his thumb running over your back, he was stroking you. Suddenly he grabbed the maid who was cleaning next to us and held it for his head. The maid was under his control so she wasn't screaming. He opened his mouth as he was going to-. You were speechless. Your mouth hanging open in fear. "Don't do it!" You said angry. But he didn't let the maid go. No way you were letting him just do that. You slammed your hand hard down. Then he let the maid back down. "Only joking" your father said. Sans began petting your head as he got up. This got out of hand. I mean, he literally is controling the whole kingdom.

Sans p.o.v

I took her high up to the highest room. she could not escape me again. She could not escape me again. She could not escape me again. 
She tried to escape from my claw by biting and scratching. but her kind can't hurt me. I got into a room. Barely fitting through the door. When I closed the door with my foot I noticed she didn't feel comfortable. "What are you going to do with me" she looked scared and mad together. I can't hurt her- I'll never hurt her. She still wore the dirty clothes. A bath. Or wait a shower. I'm forgetting the terms. This curse had to break. She's my last chance.

I carefully laid her on the bed. I started taking off her shirt. While working on her pants. I know she's a princess but you can still do things if you are meant to be, right?  I picked her up again and brought her to the shower cubicles. The tap was turned on and the showers turned on. I let her keep her underwear and tank top on. Holding my hand up, ready to wash her.
"Please let me do this myself. You've embarrassed me enough" she said head turned around. Her voice clearly sad. Close to even crying.

I've sunk so low, this isn't me.

Oh shitz, he really is a pervert. But he said he wouldn't hurt you. Nooooo reader chan
Word count 1195
Comicmaker12