3. He Won't Let Go Of You

Oh snap people, is he obsessed with you or what.
.
.
.
.
Sans p.o.v

This was going to be an challenge, she was going to be an challenge. How the hell do you say in dragons, I love you. Yeah she need to find out herself when she stays with me for an while. Luckily the woods are really big or they would find me in no time and with them I mean the whole castle. Full of humans. She absolutely looked like she was disgusted of me. Ugh why was this all so hard, if I wasn't in a spell this wasn't so hard. This all getting me sleepy, and now we're talking about sleeping. The girl in my claw had fallen asleep. Or maybe she had passed out?. Didn't matter. I didn't teleport like everyday, with a human I had no idea how the human body would react to it. So walking it was.

Not long after I was finally back. Back home. Well in my cave. If I can make her fall in love with me, maybe the spell would dissapear. My spine hurts, . That's why I only wear an shirt an an giant jacket, somehow they would survive. Am sure she would or try to escape so that's why I got an rope. Almost everything is in my cave, an giant treasure, clothes and bones from animals I ate.

I growled as the girl shifted a bit, that got my attention back to reality. I put the rope around her wrist trying to make an knot, not that it was easy with my big hands. I tied the rope on a rock that would be just too heavy to drag. My smile grew sharper, she was literally chained to the wall and only I could help her. Maybe she would beg me to free her. And she would do anything for that. I ruffled some hair out out her face to see her better. She looked just so calm. I laid down by the exit so she couldn't escape. I rolled over normally I would fall asleep in a second but I just couldn't. I rubbed my eye sockets. And finally my sockets closed after they focused on the sleeping woman.

Reader p.o.v

Your head hurts, what had happened again?. Oh yeah you were going to the other castle to meet your future husband but you had fallen asleep and when you woke up there was screaming. An flashback came back in your head, he killed them he killed all of them. Your eyes shot open to see... only rock. The hell? you though. An rope was tied to the rock to your wrists. You began trying to pull on it, hoping for any damage. It didn't work. Sadly. You heard a loud snoring, making you turn around. And guess what there was. That beast who literally ate your guards and ruined the meeting with you husband but you are a bit thankful that. He really was giant. He could smash you with one claw while you couldn't even make an chance. The rope that was around your wrists, how did he do that. You are as big as one hand of his, how could he make an knot?.

Uhg nevermind right now you need concentrate how to escape. An loud "Snore" was heard. Making you jump a feet up. A shiver went over your spine. He was laying for the exit so you couldn't really see were you where. You tried again to break the rope. And guess what, it worked. The rope was still tight around your wrists but the rope was cut of the rock. So you were still tied up but happily not anymore stuck to the rock. You sneeked up finding a way for escape. You looked up to see an small cave. Inside this cave. And it was big enough for you to crawl through. But there was one problem, it was about seven feet high. How were you going to get there. Maybe climbing or something.

You looked around trying to find a better escape. This was such an challenge. The ground was thrilling, was it an earthquake?. But there never was a earthquake here. You turned around, oh god it wasn't a earthquake. The giant skeleton dragon was up and didn't really looked happy. You didn't even wait an second and you started to climb. The monster got on four legs and started slowly crawling forward. He wasn't moving fast. He was teasing you!. One way or another he could grab you in an second but he didn't. You tried as fast as you could. And holy mother of everything you just got inside on time in the cave or hole because he grabbed forward but he couldn't reach you.

"Ha suck that" you said being proud of yourself. Okey maybe you were to proud because he start growling and start breaking the rocks so his claw could move better towards you. Your back reached the end. It was time for a new plan, he was here so that meant he wasn't for the entrance. Ha ha that was the perfect plan for escape. When he held his claw back you jumped out the hole and made an fall but luckily it didn't hurt. Your legs were moving you through the cave and into the bushes hiding. It was very dark so it meant you had been sleeping pretty long. "Sigh" that's what you did for five minutes. The growling was heard not far away from you. Oh boi you were in some deep problems. Why why you. "howling and growling" more noises that where coming closer any minuted that had passed.

Sans p.o.v

Oh my asgore, she broke the rope. Made an escape and now I don't know where she is. When I opened my sockets and start walking to her she immediately start climbing. I was to slow and she was dissapeard in the hole in the wall. And yes I could understand why she was running away. Am an giant monster why would a human be kind and like me. Urgg just keep calm sans. If I could talk I would explain everything but it wasn't so easily after all. And right now she's in the woods. At night. Yeah I did a good job. If I wanted her dead. "AAAAAHHH" I kmew that voice. I immediately start running after the sound. As I saw a small figure bumping in me. It was the little princess and we made eye contact. But another growling sound was heard making me look up. I felt that the girl placing her body against my paw. I growled back showing my teeth.

The other beast jumped on me getting a blink of what it was. And it turned out to be a bear. I start bitting in his foot making him scream and retreat. I scuffed and turned back. Thinking about that she probably run away. And I hoped she would run to me and hug me saying that she was scared and that she wanted to stay with me forever- anddddd I sound like an Psychopath. But I was right she was gone. I heard tiny footsteps running right from me. Wow sometimes it was just to easy. I start moving to the sound, and I saw my human slipping down an rock. She was going the wrong way, hilarious. My tail was wiggling around.

"Au-" she said as she was on the ground holding her feet. She sat back up and walked further. She rubbed her arms for the cold. Well it looked kinda funny. Maybe I need to tickle her funny-bone. I rushed forward, lifting her up by her arm. "Hey!" She start wiggling around my claw. Didn't she know how sharp my nails were?. She could hurt herself. I flipped her over to hold her better so I couldn't hurt her. "Let, go, off, me" She said slamming her hands on mine. It didn't did any damage but it was a bit annoying. I walked back the same path back into the cave. This time I rolled an rock for the exited so it was impossible for her to escape. With my power I lighted up some sticks that had been laying on a pile.

I placed her back on the ground. "If you want a, oh thank you for saving me. I'm not going to say it." She said turning her back to me. I poked her back making her jump. "Don't touch me you kidnapper" she finished. Wow that almost hurts my soul. I growled saying she was wrong. "Why don't you kill me right now, like you did with my guards" she said standing up. Dusting off her dress. I sat on the ground next to her placing my hands in my lap. Did she thought I was going to kill her, oke now that hurts.

I think it's time, I needed to give her a
bath.

This is beginning to look a bit. like beauty and the beast 😂.
Word count 1521
Comicmaker12