6. You Give In To Him

Sans- ugh dangit. Get a grip on yourself dude. Enjoy
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You were having a conversation with yourself. "I'll didn't ask for this. And I don't want you to touch me" from a girl who didn't dare to talk back to him to a girl who could speak the things she wanted. Sans looked surprised. She felt a bit uncomfortable. He just sat there watching you.

"Please, I promise I'll do everything you want. Just let these innocent people go. And I promise, I promise you I'll go back with you to the cave" you actually begged him to leave the castle alone. A princess, who gave her body away. Her soul. To save everyone. Suddenly the maid dropped down the floor. Luckily she wasn't digest.

You're a woman of your word. "If you can also turn off the hypnosis then I will go with you" you said holding your hands to your chest. He clicked his fingers and apparently the hypnosis was over because the maid ran out screaming. He lifted you up to his chest. He grabbed some clothes and he walked down the halls. Along the way he pulled a curtain away from the window and covered your bare body.
He walked out of the castle with you in his arms. you kept looking at the castle until it was out of sight.

After a while you saw the cave. He walked in and a rock rolled behind him closing the exit. He snapped his fingers and the fire roamed around the cave. like a light. He purred as he removed the curtain. 'just don't look' you pulled your panties and bra out. Fully naked. You felt embarrassed. Thinking how your dad would react, and your mother. You covered your part so he wouldn't see it. But then his stomach rubbles. And he pointed to the water pool for you to step in. And you did, following his order. Then he suddenly left. You washed yourself uncomfortable. Hoping he wouldn't come back. After some times he came back. With a freaking deer. Dead. He tossed it to it's side. Then pulled his clothes out and joined you in the water.

Ooooohhh myyyyy god. You wanted to drown yourself. He lifted you to him and sat you on his thigh-bone. Yep the sensation couldn't go any lower. Oh wait it could get worse. He layed his hands on your stomach, well actually because he was so large his hand was over almost your whole upper body including your breast. Ignoring his touch as you stayed still. His finger slid down your body down between your legs. Not touching your private part but it was not Okey. "Just get it over with" you wanted to cry and never stop. You wanted this to end and sleep. You expected him to do his move but he didn't. He just simply brought his hands back and played with your hair. Well at least it wouldn't happen, for now. But then he brought you out the water with him and start drying you. Then flopped a blanket over you and dried himself. Still ass naked you tried to cover yourself. From him but also from the old.

You saw the dead animal laying dead on the ground. You shivered. His head came closer to yours. Did he wanted a kiss or something?. It's better then what he could do to you. He killed your guards, took you away from the castle and he thinks you where gonna kiss him!!. But on the other hand. He didn't hurt you though. And even if you look back you could only describe him as; insane, protective and madly in love with you. God why. You snapped out your thoughts as you felt his tongue touching your face.

Just do it

Don't think

You placed your hands on the side of his face as pulled him in for a kiss. Not that you could call it a kiss. He didn't had lips because he was a skeleton of course. You then let go and he moved his skull so he could look down at you. Well so he could have a better look at your lower body. You felt his giant claw around your breast.

Where you ready for this?

No

Absolutely

Not

But

Just try to relax. And steady your heart rate.

You would be alright.

He wasn't going to hurt you.

But yes you were afraid of him.

About what he could do to you.

You then felt a pulling sensation by your chest. Making you gasp. He pulled out your soul. It was bright. You saw him look.

Sans what are you going to do with my soul?.
Word count 805
Comicmaker12