2. An Ride To Marriage But Also An Blocker

Oh oh oh mah God today you will see the most worthless guards. And the beats. Enjoy.
.
Warning blood and weird stuff.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Prepare for the most boring day of your life. Today is the day you will meet your future husband. Wow you are so excited, no your not. I mean your father is forcing you to marriage. Brush your teeth, brush your hair, dress yourself like an real princess. That's totally what you wanted. Not. This isn't you like an Barby doll or something. You walked around through the room. "Princess the carriage is ready for leaving" an guard said helping you savely walk to it. You made an sigh off disappointed. She sat down with a guard inside and three  outside. One driving the horses and the other two were guarded the carriage. Your father not even saying goodbye. He did say he was going to visit you. What a lie. His fears were above visiting you. His daughter.

The carriage start moving, shaking a little bit. The girl closed her eyes as the castle slowly was getting out off sight. Maybe it wasn't so bad if he's kind or an real gentleman. A small smile popped on her face. Probably everything will be alright. Some time passed and the girl had fallen asleep. What nobody knew was that a giant beast was stalking them. The carriage suddenly stopping, hard.

She shot awake to see the guard blocking the door. "What's wrong-" she was cut of by the guard pointing his finger for his mouth. She stayed silent. She wanted to ask why but the answer was screaming. "NOOO DON'T EAT ME" A guard screamed from outside. There was an window but an curtain was in front of it. Luckily.
An gulp was heard.  The princess stood still, was some kind off animal eating the guards?. Her guards? "Here" the guard said giving her an pocket knife. "How many-" she was cut of again. "All of them are death princess" the guard said shivering a lot. Suddenly the door flew away and the guard was ripped out.

Guard p.o.v that was with the princess inside

The princess had fallen asleep while I was guarding her. Screaming was heard. I walked out and saw another guard pointing to the trees. An giant shadow was seen and crawling towards us. "Shoot goddammit" one said throwing an spear. He growled and smached the guard up high that had threw the spear. The beast opened his mouth making him fall right into him. With one gulp he was sent down alive. I jumped back inside while the other guard was in the beast his hand. I couldn't see the beast very good but it was large.

My job was to bring the princess save to the other castle. I looked back to see her fully awake. She  asked what's wrong but I pointed my finger for completely silent. She stayed silent but I was forcefully pulled out. I was in the beast his face. My hands were at my sides. Blocking me from moving. Or trying to break free. "No please don't, I'll do everything!" I tried hoping it would understand me. He sniffed the air then dropping me. I made a run for it. I needed more guards for this I can't do it my own. I hope she will be alive when I'm back.

Your p.o.v

Another roar was heard together with some yells. An tear made it's way down my face to my dress. So that meant everyone was dead. There was no sound so maybe the beast was gone. I carefully stepped out the carriage. But then the carriage rolled down the hill making a BOOM. As it hit the ground. So it was big enough to smash the carriage. A GROWL was behind me freezing my body. I carefully turned my body to meet an giant skull in front of me. My breathing stopped, everything was in slow motion. One of his eyes was completely black and he other was blue. Almost flaming?. I held my hands for my face. Was I going to die so easily?.  He looked like an skeleton but also like an dragon?.  He sniffed my hair like he was smelling me. A giant skeleton finger touched the side of my face. He was wiping away the tears. I took another step back. "What do you want" I bravely said. He stood straight up making him look bigger. He wore an black shirt without something else.

Sans p.o.v

She was so beautiful, oke maybe I kinda stalked her when she was on her roof like every day. I wanted to feel more.
But I didn't because my little princess was shaking and didn't looked like she was going to let me talk with her. My voice is cracked so I can't really speak. I grabbed her in one of my hands dragging her with me. "No please let go of me, I want to go home" she said crying once more. We walked away while the darkness took over the sky.

Wow really nice. Good job me.
Word count 860
Comicmaker12