7. Soul Talk

How about some soul things. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v.

What was he going to do with your soul?. And how did he pulled out your soul?. You looked at him. He then placed a hand on his chest. Suddenly his soul was out to. Close to yours. You mouth fell open. Even though you've already seen his before. You almost dropped the 'towel' so you were naked. "What are you doing" you said as he tugged you towards him. He growled softly. In a nice way this time. He then let his soul touch yours. You gasped as you held onto him. You could feel his emotions, his thoughts and love for you. Guess he really loves you. "Y/n" you look at him. You could hear him talk in your head. "How can I hear you?" You asked.

"Through the connection of our souls" he answers. Well that made sense. You shivered. "Then you can explain all of this" as you crossed your arms. He sighed. "I know I screwed things up but what I feel for you is so strong I place myself on spot number one. The moment I saw you sitting on your roof made my soul thumping in my chest. I'm sorry for everything. The kidnapping, eating your people and do things against your will" he says as he looks down. You didn't know what to say. But tried. "So how long can you talk?" You said. "Well as long as out souls are connected" he said. You began to think how to start explaining your feelings.

"Look sans, I don't hate you but I don't really know how to feel when I'm with you. I mean you weren't a real gentleman. But you did save me from marriage" you said smiling a bit. He looks at you. "Marriage?" He asked surprised. You nodded. "My dad wanted me to marry a guy I don't know so our kingdom would be closer" you said sitting down. "That's not cool" he said. You nodded. "Yeah but you weren't fair to" you said. He looked a bit down again. "I know and I'm sorry kid. I'll make it up to you I promise" he said. You frowned. But nodded. "How did you ended up like this, have you always been like this?" You asked. He shook his head.

"No I'm cursed. When I was in my true form I wasn't a good prince so I got cursed and trapped in this body" you gasped a bit. He was a prince?. "Can the curse be broken?" You asked. You alright had a idea why he kidnapped you. "When a princess kiss me, only a true love kiss" he said. Well you already figured that a bit out. "So that explains a lot" you said. But you did kissed him. But you don't know what you feel so that's why it didn't work. "Alright sans, how about a deal?" asked. He got closer towards you with his skull. "I'm listening" he said. "I want to give you a chance if you show me you're not so bossy" you said. "If you succes I'll give you a kiss but if you fail I'm free to leave whenever I want" you said holding your hand out. He shook your hand with a finger.

"Deal"

Sooooooo this is going to be a romance?. I don't mind
Word count 566
Comicmaker12