Photographs

The day after Halloween Bakugou and Kirishima had driven back to the college and Kirishima had kindly walked Bakugou back to his dorm.

  The drive home was nice and before they left, the kids had given them a handful of their candy which they had snacked on in the car. And once they got closer to the college they had stopped at a small restaurant to eat some food.

Sadly, once they got to the dorms Kirishima didn't stay long which left Sero and Bakugou alone, sitting on the couch as a random show on Netflix played.

"So dude," Sero decided to make conversation.

Bakugou responded with a "Hm?" while sipping on a bottle of ramune.

"Are you and Kirishima dating, yet?" Sero questioned while watching the show that played on the TV.

Bakugou had gasped as he swallowed down some of his drink at the same time, causing him to choke and start coughing. "What-! The fuck-! Are you talking-! About-!?" He spoke in between his coughs.

"I'm asking if you and him are like.. A thing yet."

"Well obviously that's the question! I meant what the hell would make you think that in the first place?!" Bakugou began to yell.

"Geez calm down, I mean it's obvious you like him so I just figured I, as your cool ass roomate, should be the one getting updates on your relationship." Sero shrugged, acting like this was just some ordinary conversation.

"Listen scotch-tape, I don't fucking like him!" Bakugou growled out and crossed his arms. Sero just rolled his eyes, "Alright, alright, I get it.." he paused for a second and smirked. "You're just too scared to take action."

"The fuck did you just say?!" Bakugou's glare only got more intense. "I'm not scared of shit! I'll ask shitty-hair on a date whenever I want to! And what about you and sparky, huh?!"

"You mean Kami? No no no no no, there's nothing going on between us." Sero said as a blush dusted over his cheeks.

"Yeah, that's because you both are too pussy to say anything! So don't try and give me relationship advice." Bakugou looked back towards the television, his glare easing up a bit.

Sero pouted, he didn't know how to respond to that, but Bakugou did technically admit to having a crush on Kirishima so it was kind of a win for him.

But what Sero didn't expect is for Bakugou to speak again, "How the hell could you tell..?" Bakugou had groaned out and leaned his head back against the couch, staring up at the ceiling.

Sero snorted out a laugh. "Dude," He shifted a bit to look him in the face. "It's obvious."

"It is not." Bakugou refuted.

"Listen Bakubro, I wouldn't know you liked him if it wasn't obvious. You're just lucky Kami isn't that believable because the amount of times he's told Kirishima that you like him is uncountable." Sero explained.

"Fuck, the damn toaster knows too?" Bakugou brought his hands up and roughly dragged them down his own face.

"Yeah, i'm surprised Kirishima hasn't realized it." Sero stood up, "Anyways Ashido, Kaminari and I are going out to eat, wanna join?"

"Fuck no." Bakugou scoffed.

"Take it easy, man."

                             ..

The weekend passed faster than Bakugou wanted it to and he was now bored out of his mind sitting in photography class. The teacher was just showing some random pictures and asking them what they thought the meaning of the photo was.