Pinky Dinky Doo

[Authors Note]
I may or may not be planning a special Halloween chapter ùwú

But enjoy this chapter~
____________

     The week had gone by surprisingly quickly. His classes were okay so far and by Kirishima's encouragement he ended up becoming acquaintances with Amajiki.

Once Hakamata dismissed the class he pushed in his chair and shoved his stuff in his backpack.

Both Bakugou and Tamaki waited for the rest of the students to walk out of the room until they walked out.

It wasn't until they were almost out of the hallway when a conversation began. "S-So, What word d-did you get?" Amajiki asked.

During photography each student had to pull out a piece of paper from a small basket and whatever word you got you had take a picture over the weekend that resmbles it.

"Fucking sunshine." He grumbled as he pushed the doors open and stepped out into the courtyard.

Amajiki opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by two voices in the distance.

"Tamaki!"

"Bakugou!"

They looked over to see both Togata and Kirishima smiling brightly.

"S-Speak of the devils.." Tamaki said lightly and Bakugou snorted.

Both brightly shining boys ran up to them.

Togata was grinning wide, "Me and Kirishima were just talking about you guys!" His words made Amajiki blush brightly.

"The fuck you talkin' about me for?" All four of them walked together, Kirishima slumped his arm over Bakugou's shoulders, something that became almost normal for the ash-blonde, but still made his heart pound heavily.

The other three were the ones who spoke and Bakugou once in a while put in one-worded opinions or grunts as he scrolled through social media on his phone.

After walking for a bit Amajiki and Mirio went towards the parking lot while Kirishima and Bakugou headed for the cafeteria.

They were speaking about Bakugou's 'non-existent' fear for dogs.

Well that was until a bright pink haired girl came out of nowhere and tackled Kirishima to the ground. Sero and Kaminari running up behind her.

"A-Ashido! What the hell?" Kirishima groaned from on the ground.

"The hell is that i've known you since middle school and you introduced Kaminari and Sero to your special friend before me!" The girl now know as Ashido yelled.

'Special?'

"I got busy! But he's right here so you didn't have to tackle me to the ground!" He whined, still on the ground as Sero and Kaminari lifted Ashido off of him.

Ashido stuck out her tongue before looking at Bakugou and sizing him up.

Bakugou felt a bit uncomfortable under the harsh gaze, like she could see his soul through his skin.

Randomly, she turned towards the parking lot and began walking. "Let's grab some lunch off campus so I can get to know this blondie a bit more!"

Sero and Kaminari cheered and followed as Kirishima still laid on the ground with a pout.

"You gonna get up shit hair?"

"I think im just gonna let the ants consume me."

Bakugou snorted.