Number Exchange

[Author's Note]

This chapter shouldnt be as boring as the last one (hopefully)

Enjoy!

~~

The ride there was terrible.

Kaminari tried to sing notes that he couldn't even come close to reaching and Sero just laughed the entire time. Bakugo had begun yelling at him to shut up, but of course, the electric blonde didn't even consider listening to his commands.

Luckily, they soon pulled into the parking lot of the apartment complex and they were making their way up to the fourth floor, where supposedly Kirishima and Kaminari lived.

He could hear the faint sound of music and talking as they made it to the door and the noise got a bit louder once the door was opened up.

"Oh shit, do I smell brownies?" Kaminari sniffed the air as he rushed into where Bakugou assumed the kitchen was.

Sero let out a chuckle as he stepped in and closed the door. "Just put your bags down by the door so you don't lose them in this giant mess."

Bakugo grunted in response as he placed the two backpacks down in front of the door. He looked up when he heard Ashido yell, "No Kami! They're not done you idiot!"

"They look done to me! Come on I'm hungry!"

Sero and Bakugou glanced at each other before rolling their eyes and walking into where he could hear the two of them arguing.

"Ash, please! Just one tiny piece!"

"I said no, now go! Shoo!" Ashido waved him off and Kaminari let out a groan as he opened the pantry and grabbed a small bag of chips.

Jirou was sitting up on the counter as she typed on her phone, "Took you guys long enough."

"Shut it, damn aux cord." Bakugo grumbled.

"I don't understand that insult." Kaminari spoke with chips in his mouth, receiving a disgusted look from Bakugou.

"You don't understand anything, dumbass." He rolled his eyes before walking over to the dining table and sitting down. "Where's shitty hair?"

"In his room packing up a few last things. You ask about him so much that I wonder if you even realize that us awesome other four people exist." Ashido said as she placed tin foil over the pan.

He rolled his eyes. "Fuck off. You guys annoy me just as much as he does."

"Aww, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me!" She stepped closer and quickly wrapped him up in a hug.

"Alright, Pinky, get the hell off!" Bakugou placed his hands on her shoulders and attempted pushing her off.

"Oh come on just give in to Mama's affection!" Ashido exclaimed as she hugged tighter, fighting against the unbalanced force.

"Not gonna fuckin' happen!" Bakugou stepped back once he managed to get Ashido to release her grip.

"Meanie."

"Freak."

"That's wack." Kaminari threw a chip that ended up landing in Ashido's hair, causing her to gasp as she scavenged through the messy fluff to get it out. "Kami!" She yelled before glaring over at him.

"Whoops, gotta blast!" Kaminari placed the bag of chips down before running out of the kitchen and letting out a scream as Ashido chased him.

Bakugo raised an eyebrow and glanced at the other two before Jirou broke the silence, "Wanna steal a brownie while she's not in here?"