Jason Romanoff (Adult Peter)

-4 years ago-

"You disobeyed orders again!" A thirty six year old Peter Romanoff shouted at a red headed boy.The red head rolled his eyes and just stared at Peter.

The red head rolled his eyes and just stared at Peter

"I did what I had to do!" The boy roared back."You threw him off a building and almost killed him!"."So?! He's a drug dealing pimp! He deserves to die!" The boy yelled back as Peter's face darken."We don't kill Jason!". The boy known as Jason Romanoff gave a sad look as he looked at his father before he walked away."I'm sorry...but he deserved what happned to him" the boy said as the rest of Peter's kids watched from the background in silence.

-Three months later-

Peter webswung across the city at top speed. He was currently trying to find Jason who had snuck away to deal with a crime alert. The man swung when he heard the sound of people screaming and headed to their direction as he saw Jason holding up a large pile of rubble of a collapsing building as people were running to safety,suddenly the boy couldn't hold up the rubble anymore as it fell on him the building came down on him."JASSSSOOONNN!!". Once the building finished collapsing,Peter ran forward and moved the rubble as he was searching desperately for his son. Once he moved the last piece of rubble,his world came crashing down as his eyes widen."No..No,No,NO!!". There on the ground layed Jason,limp and no longer breathing as Peter picked up his fallen son."Jason..".

-Now-

A forty year old Peter sat in the lab of the Juveniles base as he stared at Jason's old costume being reminded of the lost his son. He sighed and walked away as his youngest son Ben was in his suit waiting for his father."Dad..."."Let's go,Ben.." Peter said simply as the nine year old followed him

-Parker Romanoff Signing Off