Stinger's Return

-Two years ago-

"JASON!!!" The last words the boy heard his father shout before all he heard was the sound of rubble falling and everything going dark."Where am i... ". A sudden flash of green came into view as the 15 year old boy's eyes shot wide open as he was a in a test tube full of green liquid as he saw an elderly Norman Osborn and Jackal look at him with twisted smiles."Where the hell am i....I want out of here!! I want out!!!". Jason started to bang on the tube as Jackal and Norman took a step back as guards ran into the room before the boy was able to break the tube open as the green liquid and glass fell to the floor as the boy fell to the ground and stood up. Jason let out a blood curling scream as he punched Norman hard in the face before he jumped at Jackal and slammed the man's face through the computer screen as men rushed at him as the boy popped his stingers out of his wrist. Jason stabbed two of the men in the leg and arm before he kicked another hard in the face breaking their jaw as he attacked the other men in a blind rage before he ran out of the lab and jumped out of a window as he free fell from fifty stories high as the guards watched as they assumed the boy hit the ground while the boy had managed to grip onto the building at the last minute as he breathed heavily.

-Time Skip-

Jason had managed to get himself to the Avenges Museum as his found out the truth. He was dead....he died in his father's hands. Now there he stood alone as he was looking at the statues of his heroes before him. Some who had died like him,yet there was no statue of him."Where is my statue....i was a Juvenile too......I WAS A JUVENILE TOO!!" Jason yelled angrily as he started destroying the objects in the museum before he destroyed the display of the Juveniles trinity as he breathed heavily as he fell to his knees as tears rolled down his cheeks "I was a Juvenile too......I want my mom and dad.....no....they left me....they lied to me and left me...everyone abandoned me again...". The boy's eyes glowed green as he wiped his tears away before he stood up and noticed cans of paint near by. He grabbed the paint he found and wrote 'Stinger was here on the wall'  before he left the building.

-Now-

Jason sat alone on a rooftop. For the past two years he had been angry,alone,and full of rage. He had tried to kill him family,he had been a mercenary for hire,he had even tried to steal his father's name. Now he sat there wondering,after all he had done why is everyone still wanting him to stay. The 17 year old man sighed as he pulled out his revolver,the first ever gun he shot and looked at it with a blank expression."Why am I still even here..." He muttered to himself as he put the gun down.