Luter Headcanons

//Based on -DEMONSWITHIN chapter in her Jt Mb/S, go and check it out and follow her

1). When Lucy went into labor when she was pregnant with the quads Peter was the only one there and ended up taking her to the hospital. Of course he was mistaken as the father and stayed by Lucy's side when she was giving birth and after the quads were born. He stayed by Lucy's side all night and had became attached to the quads after when Yui held his finger.

2). As a present Lucy had bought a devil horned beanie for Peter on his birthday. He often wears it and has even bought Lucy her own devil horned beanie .

3). Lucy and Peter love to shop at hot topic. The two often shop their when they have days off from work and they had even bought matching leather jackets with the south side serpents logo on the back.

4). They have alot of kids. Peter and Lucy already had the quads before they adopted seven more children through out the years and losing sleep,but yet the two managed to raise their kids.

5). They used to argue with one another when they didn't get enough sleep and would blame eachother before they found out it was their youngest kids Karma and Ben sneaking into their bed after having nightmares. Now they are just used to it.

6). When Peter realized he had a crush on Lucy he tried to ignore it but sometimes found himself thinking about her and getting jealous when she would go on dates with random people before they officially started to date.

7). The two often joke around with one another about babying their youngest kids. Lucy often joking that Peter is making Karma a daddy's girl and Peter joking that Lucy is making Ben a mama's boy.

8). Before they dated, Peter had let Lucy keep his leather jacket with a knife on the back after the two had cuddled with one another after getting drunk and getting into another argument. Now it's just hanging in their closest.

9). The neck biting is something Peter does to make Lucy blush. Also does it just to get a reaction from her.

10). Lucy has Peter's dagger necklace. He had given it to her as a gift when the two had a date night.

-That's all folks