🐹 i 🐻

-Kihyun-

 Ding. The sound of the elevator goes and the door slides open, I walk out and people bow as they pass me. I see the female employees giggling whenever I wink at them and the male employees either smiling or being a tad jealous. Whatever it is I'm quiet fine with it I like the attention.

I reach the front desk of my mother's secretary, Herin. She greets me with a smile "Morning Mr.Yoo your mother is waiting in her office" I bow down as well and enter her office.

She was siting on the black leather couch of her huge and classy office sipping on a cup of coffee, instead of hearing a 'good morning son' or 'how are you?' she just says "can't you be polite and knock before you enter?"

I laugh slightly and walk up to her sitting across her "its great to see you too eomma, so how's the company?" she hands me a cup of coffee as well but remains silent.

"I'm guessing its going well, so why did you call me here?" she stands up and walks to the window looking out to the view of the city. She turns to me and sigh "Kihyun-ah you know your the only heir to the company once I'm gone right?"

I nodded and gave her a confused look "yea, why?"

"well its been what 30 years since I've been leading this company and now I'm almost 60 its time for me to retire Kiki" oh shit I don't like the sound of her words. .I know what's she's going to say next--

"Kihyun I want you to take over the company for me" like that my whole world collapse, its not that I don't like the company but I'm just freaking lazy to stay up all night ordering people to do this and that, I prefer staying at home and just watch dramas all day.

I groan and lay back on the couch whining like a child "eommaaa! You know I don't like  being a leader and now your forcing me to become one?!" my voice echos through the walls and I see my mother annoyed by my attitude.

"your also my stubborn son Kihyun. But I want you to do this for me, if not we have nothing else to do but to shut down the company" SHUT DOWN?! I love this place I have free access to buy any type of clothing they design and the power to boss everyone around here, when this place closes everyone I tortured will be out to get me.

I sigh for the thousandth time before speaking once again "Fine, eomma I'll take the job just for you. .and my life" I look at her and see her face lit up.

She comes up to me and kisses me on my forehead "thank you Kiki, you don't know how much it means to me" I gave her a small smile and was about to leave until she stopped me "wait Kihyun I'm not done yet"

I turn around and give her a confused look "huh? There's more?" she nods and walks over to her desk pressing on the red button of the phone machine.

"bring him in" she says through it and calls me again "Kihyunnie sit down first I want you to meet someone first"

I did as I was told and waited for what was going to happen, the door opens and revealed a tall and bulky looking man dressed in a red and dark blue suit.

he enters and stands beside my mother "Kihyun I would like you to meet Son Hyunwoo"

that's when my life starts to change. . .

Hope you guys like the first chapter