🐹vi🐻

-Hyunwoo-

1.

2.

3.

 I finally drop the dumb bell, I took a deep breath before standing up. I sat down on the gym bench next to Changkyun and Jooheon, they both applaud for me which made me smile. 

As usual Changkyun would come at me and bite on my arm, I didn't mind though it never hurts I actually enjoy it. Jooheon hands me a water bottle and wipes off the access sweat on my forehead "So hyung how's the new job?" I was suddenly reminded of Yoo designs and their upcoming CEO, Yoo Kihyun.

The thoughts instantly made me smile "Its going pretty great, I think I wanna stay more longer than before" They both smirk at me while giving me suspicious looks "see? And you guys wouldn't believe me, I knew having a male client would be better than a girl." Changkyun exclaims.

"Come on hyung what's really going on? Is the new client buying you food, is that why your smiling like crazy?" They both stare at me intensely. I was a bit intimidated but I guess I have to tell them the truth "Uh well you see this new client may be a guy but I think I like him, more than Just a guy" They both were at shock but at the same time they were happy for me.

"That means your into guys now hyung? Basically your now GAY?!" His voice raised which resulted for the other people in the gym to look at us. I smile from embarrassment and quickly apologize "Oh its nothing everyone just continue your work."

I turn to Changkyun and pinched him on the shoulder "Yah keep your voice down, you'll ruin my image"

"Sorry hyung, just continue about the guy. Do you really like him and if so, why?" His questions made me think about Kihyun again. I honestly don't know what's the real reason why I like him, maybe its his looks or his personality.

 I honestly don't know what's the real reason why I like him, maybe its his looks or his personality

I start talking "Yoo Kihyun. .I did mentioned before that he's a bit annoying with his constant nagging and he also has this bipolar personality but I find it cute. He has this smile that makes my heart flutter along with those little dimples under his eyes, it just brings more joy and light to his already adorable smile. He worries about me sometimes and it just makes me happy to see him care for me. He's small which makes me want to carry him around either on my back or in my arms and finally his voice, he is basically a vocal king even without the skill of singing he can do it and his voice can sooth me to sleep. Yoo Kihyun is everything I could ask more compared to a typical girl"

They both smiled at me and I smiled back "He must be real special hyung, I think you should tell him."

"No way Minjoo will get mad at me" I was suddenly reminded by my somewhat younger sister , Han Minjoo. Both Jooheon and Changkyun sighed seeming a bit disappointed by the fact I keep bringing her up "Hyung. ." Jooheon calls out "stop with the Minjoo this, Minjoo that, Minjoo is just your friend. She won't forbid you to love a guy, so don't be afraid of her" Right then she just texted me