🐹vii🐻

WARNING CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT

-Hyunwoo-

I barged into his condo to find Kihyun on the couch of the messy living room holding a bottle of Soju. He saw me and runs happily towards me "HYUNG!!!" he jumps into my arms and hugging my neck.

It startled me but I had no choice but to carry him to the couch and furiously taking away the bottle. He of course tried to steal it away from me whining like a kid "Hyunwoo hyyyuungg! Give it back!"

I laugh a bit from his attempt, he tries to take it from my hand but he couldn't reach it "Yah Kihyun your so cute but stop. . .why are you even doing this?" He stops and just stands in front of me, my body towering over his small figure "Hyung I'm d-doing this because I mi-miss you and I need something to stop me from missing you"

My eyes widen and slowly my hand puts down the bottle "you know Kihyun they say alcohol is also known as a truth serum. So what your saying is true?"

He nods clumsily and wraps his arm around my body "hyung the truth is I love you and I don't mean as a friend but as a boyfriend. You might be shocked to think I love Hoseok, I honestly don't know who I love anymore. .I'm torn between the both of you. I think about this every second and it frustrates me so much and having the pressure of being the CEO of a company stresses me out even more. So that's why I'm using this to take all of the stress out" He walks over to the kitchen cabinets and take out another big bottle of Soju but I immediately took it away.

"HYUNG!!!!" He yells at me and chases me around the room trying to get it. He eventually gets tired and just sits down on the couch "Tired? Come on I'll bring you to bed" I take a sip of the drink while I talk to him but it annoys him.

"Not until you give me back my drink!" He runs up to me again trying to snatch it from my hand. Like just now Kihyun fails to grab it but then he starts to attack, he punches my abdominal which didn't hurt, he also tries to pull onto my hair and finally he start to bite me.

At first he bites me on arm but then he moves to my neck "ohh" I made an unexpected sound, I moaned. I immediately close my mouth while he continues, honestly after each bite it slowly becomes more and more seductive. I couldn't help but moan, the bites eventually starts to feel more like sucking.

"Ooh. .K-Kihyun I think your being a bit aggressive don't you think?" He didn't answer but instead we wraps his small arms around my body feeling everywhere on my back. It was actually turning me on, then I started to feel his hands on my abs feeling them. I look at his face, he was enjoying it "h-hyung I know you think I'm crazy but please let me do this once" He pulls me closer to his face.

Our lips almost touch, I felt the hot sensation on my body. I started to sweat, without any hesitation left I connected my lips with him. Our make out session continues as I carry him in my arms towards his bedroom, I lay him on the him with me on top of him. His arms runs down my shirt unbuttoning it showing off my abs while I bite on the side of his neck leaving a huge hickey.

The night continues like that until we were both butt naked and asleep. . .

-Kihyun-

I woke up the next day in bed with a headache "aah" I say as I felt head. I look around my room it was a mess with my clothes and someone else's were laying on the floor, it left me confused about what happened last night. The only thing I remember was that I was in the living room sulking and drinking a few shots after Hyunwoo hung up on me when I was about to tell him that I actually love him. I hope I didn't do anything stupid.