🐹ix🐻

-Kihyun-

That night we came home from the photoshoot, I sat down on the couch feeling worried. There was someone taking photos of us making out. I felt myself raising up, I looked to my left and see hyung next to me "Hyunwoo. ." I call out.

"Yes Kihyun"

"What do you think about that person taking  pictures of us?" I hear his sigh waiting for his answer "well if it doesn't hurt anyone I think it'll be fine"

I groan and started whining "yah hyung do you think that's all? What if they post it on the internet, we'll be in trouble" Then he just gives me a peck on the lips.

He ruffles my hair and smiles at me "don't worry about a thing Kiki, everything will be fine. You should sleep its been a long day" He stood up but then I held onto his arm.

I was looking at him with puppy eyes "hyung. .are you not staying for the night?" He smile at my adorableness.

"Kihyun your so cute but I have to come home, I've been away for a day." I pouts and sigh letting go of his arm "fine but make sure you come here early in the morning okay?" He nods and I see him off of the night.

The next morning. . . .

I woke up in bed feeling the left side empty, I sigh as I think about Hyunwoo. Its been one night and I already miss him, right then I hear sounds of my front door opening. At that moment I knew it was him, I immediately jump up from bed and ran out.

But the person I see was completely different "Minhyuk?" I say as I see him in my kitchen making some coffee or Trying to make coffee "oh Kihyun your awake, can you help me with this?" I rolled my eyes and walked over to assist him.

Once coffee was made we both sat down "so Minhyuk for your visit?" He puts down his cup and turns on his laptop "I wanted to show you something and I think its going to blow your mind"

I groan once again while reminding myself about the last time he wanted to show me something "If this is another video of an animal doing random tricks, I will kick you out"

"No way, this is for real, just wait" I patiently waited for it while sipping onto my coffee and when I do see it, it did actually blew my mind. I spit out my coffee when I read the title of an article;

Yoo Designs's young CEO Yoo Kihyun having a scandal with his married co-worker.

My mouth was hung open from the shocking news, as we continue reading the article things got even worse.

Recently pictures showing the new CEO Yoo Kihyun of the famous fashion company Yoo designs having an intimate moment with one of his workers, pictures of them walking together were even taken. Mr.Yoo who was known to be of a ladies man but no one knew he can also capture a man's heart.

I sighed and laid back on my chair trying to take it all in "why? This article is filled with lies, I'll rip them apart if I have to"

"Yeah I know and that just made this overnight, the media these days is like a crazy market. Maybe we should tell Hyunwoo hyung" He suggested.

"I think we should but let's keep it cool, I don't want him to worry" Minhyuk agreed and we waited  for him to arrive. Not long after we heard the front door opening again, once he came in Minhyuk ran up to him like a maniac. Well there goes 'trying to keep it cool.'

"HYUNGGGG!!!" He yells and ran up to him.

Hyunwoo bows with a smile but the next second Minhyuk was already in his arms "Oh Minhyuk nice to see you here--" He nearly fell down from Minhyuk's weight.