🐹xi🐻 (Finale)

-Wonho-

  I finally found Gyuri's instagram account with the help of Hyungwon, I noticed she was always taking pictures at the same place. It was at the bridge standing above the Hangang River "what do you think about it hyung?" Says Changkyun one of Hyunwoo's friend.

Next to him was Jooheon another friend of Hyunwoo "hmm she seems to really like this place to take photos, maybe we should meet up with her"

I look at them and they all have the same blank look "that sounds good but I don't think a girl like her would be easy. . .how about this instead we should set up a trap for her, making sure she won't try ways to run away" Jooheon suggested.

We all nodded in agreement and I sent a message to her "there! All we have to do now is wait for her to reply. .so what should we do now?" I say.

Right at that moment Changkyun received a call "oh hello?"

He looks at us after the person on the other line answered him "oh its Hyunwoo hyung. . . I'll put it on speaker" he places the phone on the coffee table and taps he speaker button "hyung your on speaker now"

Then we heard his voice coming from the phone "alright, so guys I just want to let you know Kihyun is now discharged from the hospital. . .he's looking a lot better now which is good. But we still can't rest until we find the person who exposed us."

"Of course hyung, actually we manage to send her a message to meet us. We're just waiting for her to respond, until then we'll tell you" I say to him.

"Alright then thank you guys for doing this for me" we can hear the sincerity in his voice "yah hyung no need to be mushy about it. . We're here for you and Kihyun" I hear his laugh from the other line.

"Alright then, anyways I gotta go. Text me when something happens, bye guys"

----

After a few days I finally received a reply from Gyuri. I checked my phone and tapped onto the screen.

Gyuri29 : Hello, Your message seemed a bit off and I don't know if you might be a stalker or something. But I like your muscles kid, let's meet up then

I replied with a 'thank you' and texted the others.

The next few days after work we got ready to meet up with her, cameras, microphones and disguises were ready for us to use. We reached the place, it was the bicycle area by the Han River. We dropped our stuff at a nearby bench and waited for her to arrive.

It took about 20 minutes but we finally saw a girl walking up to me, she waves and ask "hey are you Hoseok? I received you message from Instagram to meet up here."

We shook hands "yeah I'm Hoseok nice to meet you Gyuri" she smiles at me and ask again "so what brings you here?"

"Well I was wondering if you happen to write an article recently. . .maybe about a CEO of a fashion company?" It was about Kihyun and I wanted to know the truth.

She thought for awhile before answering "now that you mentioned it I did wrote an article it was about Yoo Kihyun from Yoo Designs, why did you ask? Do you want to get an autograph?" I snorted out a laugh and looked at her again.