🐹viii🐻

-Kihyun-

I immediately push Hyunwoo off me when we both see my mother standing at the doorway with her arms crossed and one eyebrow raised. We both sat up and tidied our clothes as Eomma was still watching us.

Once we were done Hyunwoo quickly bows at her and I notice he was flustered when my mother saw us, he must be afraid to lose his job.

"E-Eomma. . ." I say in my cutest voice I can do "w-we weren't doing anything. . you see Hyunwoo hyung fell on top of me and we accidentally kissed so it wasn't intentional." Next to me I can hear hyung face palming at my attempt at convincing my mom.

She looks at us cold dead serious with her arms crossed "Kihyun I came here seeing my son being attacked by a bear-man. What makes you think it was an accident" My eyes widen and hyung panicked even more.

I couldn't say anything anymore but hyung did "Mrs. Yoo, you gave me this job to watch over your son but after spending time with him for a few weeks I realized he was someone I could spend the rest of my time together. So if you want to split us apart go ahead but I don't think I could live without him nor can he." He turns to me and holds my hand tightly.

She sighs and just sits on the couch "Eomma. . ." I call her out. I sat next to her and lay my head on her shoulder "eomma I'm sorry"

I hear her sigh again before she speaks "Kihyunnie, my little angel I'm not opposing you two being together but I'm just baffled by the actions you two just did. I think I need to get that image out of my head" She lays her head on the couch while I look at Hyunwoo, we both had the same confused expression.

Hyunwoo sits next to her and ask again "Mrs.Yoo what are you talking about?" She sat up straight but still avoids looking at us "I don't know how would you feel when you see your only son having intense skin-ship with another man. I expect you would fall for him Hyunwoo but I didn't expect you would go this far, I guess that's the way of adults. But anyways come on boys let's go out together I already plan everything." We didn't answer but we just followed her.

----

The whole day it was mostly like me and eomma going shopping with Hyunwoo being our driver, I did feel bad and I do want to hold his hand but I'm sure eomma will feel uncomfortable. In the car on our way to the place she noticed something on my neck "Kiki is that a hickey?!" it startled me and I immediately cover it up.

"Uh. .uh well eomma. . ."

She sighs again and just looks out the window "hyunwoo I think I like it better if you could be less aggressive with the way you show affection to my son" She says to him who was driving up front.

I rolled my eyes and groaned "eomma I'm not a baby anymore, I'm practically a grown man. I can do whatever I can, eomma." I stood next to her.

But she wasn't taking me seriously instead she just pinches my cheeks like a kid "oh Kihyunnie, you let the adults to settle this okay?" She says in her motherly voice as if I'm still her little boy. I look at the front view mirror where I see Hyunwoo's eyes giving me a sexy wink, I blush and smiled a bit.

----

We finally made it to our destination, it was the company building. I groaned and whined which as usual annoyed my mother "Eommaaaa!!!! Why are we here I don't like spending my Sunday working"

She just sighed and dragged me and Hyunwoo inside. We reach the 18th floor of this 25 floor building, she brought us to a room which was filled with outfits that looked new, makeup everywhere and the companies best stylist, Seola.

She bows at us and greets my mother "good morning Mrs.Yoo and I see you brought your son here along with his friend?" She points to Hyung next to me.