🐹iii🐻

I sat there in the company's cafe with my friend Minhyuk sipping a cup of coffee while I look at him afar. The man that stole my heart, Shin Hoseok.

One of the most handsome and charming workers the company has, and he will be mine "Minhyuk-ah do you see his outfit he looks stunning" my friend gives me an uncomfortable look and continues to sip his drink

"Kihyunnie not trying to be rude but you do realize he has a boyfriend right?" I sigh and continue drinking my drink "I know Min but he's just too perfect I need him in my life"

Minhyuk laughs at my statement and I hit him from the opposite direction "Yah! Stop laughing I know that Hyungwon guy seems better than me but I will make Hoseok mine just you wait"

he stops laughing and clears his throat "anyways h-how's your mom? Did you got into trouble for trying to harass that saleswoman for not getting the right colour shoes you wanted?" He chuckles lightly.

I rolled my eyes and said "aniyah she's going to pass the company to me soon. ." Minhyuk spits a bit of his drink when he heard me "bwo?! Jinjja (seriously) your going to be the next CEO?!" I nodded with a bright smile plastered onto my face.

"yup, you'll be looking at the future leader of Yoo designs" Minhyuk high fives me and we both take another sip of our drinks.

But then I remembered one particular detail "oh wait but there's a catch. .I have a body guard now"

"A body guard? Well your mom always said you were a reckless boy" I hit him again on the arm but missed and accidentally hit the table "Hah see like that, you need a body guard. Anyways what's his name?"

"Son Hyunwoo. .I met just now he's really handsome he looks like a bear in a suit. But eomma seems to be trying to set me up with him, do you think I should fire him or give him a chance?"

"I think its best if you let him work for you and if your too uncomfortable with him then you can give him the boot"

I nodded and started to pack my stuff, I noticed Hoseok was with Hyungwon, a model here. I sighed in jealousy and waved goodbye to Minhyuk and left but before that I heard Minhyuk saying "I hope you end up with Hyunwoo."

The next day. . . .

  I woke up to my alarm which fucking annoys me but I had no choice but to wake up, I groaned and slowly got up from bed and walked off to the bathroom doing my morning routine. Once I was done I walked to my kitchen to make breakfast that's when I saw something that could give me a heart attack.

 Once I was done I walked to my kitchen to make breakfast that's when I saw something that could give me a heart attack