🐹X🐻

-Hyunwoo-

After I visited Kihyun at the hospital I immediately called Changkyun "oh hello hyung?" He asked.

"Changkyun, do you wanna help me catch me someone? We can bring Jooheon in it too" if I'm going to do this I need help.

"Hm? You need to catch someone? Who?"

"The jerk who exposed me and Kihyun on the internet, Kihyun got stressed and overdosed himself with sleeping pills. I need revenge" from the other line Incan hear his laugh "dang hyung you do really love him, okay then I will help you to catch him"

"Thank you Kyunnie"

----

The next day, I started to get to work by looking back at the article. Since Kihyun is still sick, I didn't have to work at the office. I checked it again and noticed that they put pictures of me and Minjoo together, saying that she's my wife. Liars.

Whoever who took this is a crazy stalker, because those pictures were taken last year. I look again and the article was written by Son Gyuri, that name it was familiar but I couldn't get it in my head.

After spending a few hours on my laptop trying to figure out who was Gyuri was I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Hoseok and Hyungwon "oh hey guys. What are you guys doing here?"

Hoseok clears his throat before answering "well we heard Kihyun was hospitalized due to overdose of sleeping pills, so we thought it is because of stress from the news of you two. I knew it was fake so we came here to know if its true or not"

"Its really not, we were accused. Now I'm trying to find the person who did it, wanna help?" They both smiled and nodded.

"Anything for Kihyun, he's our boss and we care for him" they entered and helped me with the research.

It took us awhile but Hyungwon eventually found something "hyung!" He called out for us and the two of us checked.

"Why Hyungwon?"

He pointed to the screen which had a picture of a girl and a guy "I think I found out who is this Gyuri person is and here she is. This is her boyfriend's Instagram account, you can't see her face behind the face mask but I think this is enough clues."

I smile seeing that I'm getting closer "wah this is incredible...its getting late guys. You should go home, we'll continue maybe this weekend? We can have a drink together with my two other friends."

They nodded and packed their stuff before leaving.

The next few days I just spend my time at the office tidying Kihyun's office and arranging his schedule , well there's not really much to do since his office is always clean and his secretary does everything for him, so I have my free time.

I decided to visit him at the hospital, I had flowers in my hand and a hamster plushie. I greet the staff and patients as I make my way to Kihyun's ward, I slowly slide the door open and step in.

I see him sitting up on the bed smiling, next to him was Minhyuk chatting with Kihyun and in the corner of the room was Mrs.Yoo looking at her phone rather than her own son. He notices me and instantly smiles "Hyung. . ."

"Kihyun-ah" I went to his bed, I hugged him tightly and gave him a kiss on the forehead then on the cheek and finally on the lips. I here a sound of happiness from Minhyuk and a sound of disgust from Mrs.Yoo "do it somewhere else"

We both stopped and smiled at each other "I miss you Hyung" He says to me and wraps it around my neck "I miss you too Kiki" I responded.

I sat on the bed next to him making the bed heavier on front side "yah you bear what have you been eating?" he hits me with a pillow.

"What have you been eating? You look skinnier" I see him blush it makes him look cute "your so adorable Kihyun. . .so what did the doctor say?"

Before he says anything he just gave me a huge smile "well good news the doctor said I'm healthy enough to walk, so I can discharge today" I smile widely and hugged him.

"Wah! Today is really great. . .does that mean I can pick you up and we can stay in the apartment together?!" I say excitedly.

But then I heard Mrs.Yoo talking "not quiet. ." She puts her hands on his shoulder ". . .Hyunwoo I do appreciate that you make my little boys happy but from time to time I will come over to take care of Kihyun. So please keep the apartment tidy and don't try to do anything that'll get you fired okay?" I look at Kihyun and nodded awkwardly.

He holds my hand and smiled at me "hyung let's go home" I nodded and kissed him.

----

Once we reached home and changed our outfits to something more comfortable, I carried Kihyun in my arms and brought him to bed. We saw the beautiful view of night in Seoul, I see the bright lights shining in his eyes I couldn't help but smile.

"I never notice looking over the city with your love one would be different from looking at it alone. . . I always see this every night but tonight feels different hyung" I kiss him on the cheek but he didn't make a single movement.

I got worried and sat next to him on the bed "are you alright baby?" He didn't answer but just lays his head on my shoulder "I just wish things aren't like this hyung. I wanna spend every night with you hyung. . . I hate the fact that this world is unfair but I guess you can't always get whatever you want, let's just go to bed hyung" I can see their were tears in his eyes about to drip.

After taking his medication Kihyun slowly drifted to sleep while I was laying next to him having trouble sleeping. I was thinking about what Kihyun said about our unfair life, I was trying to think of ways to stop all of this but I was distracted by the stars shining above.I can see them from the glass roof top of Kihyun's condo.

As I lay there enjoying the view of the clear glass top ceiling , seeing the night sky where the stars shine bright like there's no tomorrow I hear soft breathing from the love of my life. I turn to my left and I smile looking at Kihyun sleeping soundly like the little hamster he is, I started to think to myself that I wish I could wake up to this every morning where I can hear his constant nagging and I can enjoy cuddling with him in bed but then I remember about our problem and with our circumstances I feel like its impossible yet having him next to me like right now is enough to keep me happy.

I kiss him on the forehead which accidentally woke him up, I notice his eyes slightly open big enough to look at me "Hyung what's going on?" i smiled and I laugh at his cute reaction.

I gave him another peck on the lips and pull him closer to me "Kiki everything is fine, as long as that you stay by my side, baby" I see his little smile and he responds with "thank you hyung. I don't think I can survive this world without you, I'm lucky to have you" He kisses me again and continues to sleep.

----

The next day at the office I receive a call from Hoseok "yeoboseo?"

"Hyung! Its Hoseok. . .I tracked down this Gyuri girl at the Han River" from the other line I can hear the boys arguing "Jinjja?! Do you know who she is?"

"She says she knows you"

It got me confused "hm? What do you mean? I don't know anyone named Gyuri" he was talking to someone who I think is Changkyun before answering me "she says her real name is Gong Yuri and you guys used to date before in college? Is that true hyung?"

Hearing that name got me frozen on the spot "hyung? Are you there?"

It snapped me out of my thoughts and I answer him "yes Hoseok I used to date a girl named Gong Yuri. . ."