Chapter 1

My body was slammed against a locker in an empty hallway before someone spoke to me, the disgust in their voice was pretty obvious and made me wonder what I had done this time. "Well, well, well. Looks like the biggest loser in our school had the audacity to show herself to me."

~Flashback to today morning~

Summer holidays had ended, which means that school starts again. I entered the huge hallways while holding hands with, the one and only, Min Yoongi. Aka, my boyfriend.

We started dating at the start of the holidays. We also spent most of that time together. If not, then we were with our family. Well, he probably hung out with his friends aswell. I don't really have any...

This was our Senior year. Our last year in this hell hole and then we'd be sent off to college.

As we walked through the hallways, some people stared us, and then at our hands that were entwined together. Some people whispered, already spreading some crazy rumours about us. But we just ignored them.

Unlike last year, me and Yoongi weren't in the same class. So, after the said male walked with me to my classroom, he gave me a peck on the lips following with a "See you after class." Before walking off to his own.

I watched him 'till he turned a corner before entering the room. Not everyone, but most of the students were already here, sitting on their desks or seats, talking with each other and bragging about their great summer holiday.

I scanned the people in the classroom, curious to see who was going to be in the same room as me for half a day for a year.

As I looked at the students, I made little notes about them in my head.

'Lets see...There's Tzuyu, got the title smartest girl in our grade in last years' year book. Hoseok, probably the friendliest person on earth. Xiumin, usually has a small pack of marshmellows for lunch atleast two times a week...'

I continued to do the same with the other students, but when I got to the back of the classroom, there was a girl who was facing the other way, not letting me see her face.

'Come one...Turn your head please...'

I kinda wish I hadn't prayed for her to look my way, because a few seconds later, she did and we made eye contact. Her blank face quickly turned into a scowl, her dark eyes staring right into my soul.

'Jennie?!'

~End of Flashback~

"Well, well, well. Looks like the biggest loser in our school had the audacity to show herself to me." She spat out.

Instantly, a bunch of thoughts started to appear in my head.

Why was Jennie even still in highschool? Isn't she suppoused to be in college by now? What happend to the other three that used to bully me?

"Because of you, I've got to do Senior year all over again, right from the start." "Um...How exactly is this my fault?" I asked her. "Because! If you would've stayed away from Yoongi and the others then you wouldn't be dating him! I would! And if I were dating him, I wouldn't have spent the time I was suppoused to study in to think of plans of how to ship you off to Antarctica!" She yelled out, slightly spitting at me in the process.