Chapter 5

"Great. My stalker wants to befriend me. Isn't that just fantastic?" I said sarcastically to myself. "How do you even get rid of a stalker?" I mumbled.

I yawned as I stared at the phone in my hand. It wasn't that late yet, but I decided to get ready for bed.

The next morning I woke up to the unpleasant, screeching sound of my alarm. But if we ignore that fact, I felt refreshed. "Ahhh, going to bed early sure does have it's perks." I said as I streched my arms.

I slipped out of the soft covers on my bed and walked over to my wardrobe. I pulled out a grey tank top with some denim shorts. I put my hair in a pony tail before going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth.

" 'Morning." Said Chen. He was sitting at the counter in the kitchen, a mug filled with something that smelt like coffee was in his hand and on a plate infront of him, was a half eaten toast with jam on it.

"Mornin' I greeted back. I pulled out a mug from the cupboard and made myself some tea. As I waited for the water to boil, I took out a yogurt from the fridge and decided that that'll be my breakfast.

Just as I had finnished making my tea, Yoongi entered the room. His hair was a mess and he had slight bags under his eyes. "Hey." He yawned. "Sheesh. You sure look ugly today." Said Chen as he looked the later up and down.

"I couldn't sleep." Replied Yoongi as he made some coffee so that he wouldn't fall asleep n classes even though that's probably what's gonna happen anyways. "How come? You always sleep. How could the king of sleep not sleep?" I questioned. "Dunno. I-" He yawned. "I kept hearing some strange noises from the living room. It wasn't that loud but it was annoying." "Really? What could that be..." I mumbled to myself.

After I ate, I still had some time before I had to leave to get to class, so I decided to check what was making those noises Yoongi complained about earlier.

I opened the door and was greeted by silence. 'Maybe he was just hearing things? It doesn't look like there's anything here...' I turned around and was about to leave when all of a sudden, I herd a strange mumble, followed by a snore. 'What the heck?'

It seemed as if it was coming from behind the couch, so I slowly made my way over there, grabbing a hard cover book from the coffee table as a weapon on the way.

When I peeked my head out and saw what was making the noise, I almost dropped the book on my foot out of fright.

"Taehyung?! What the hell are you doing here?!" The snoring stopped and he kinda choked on air for a second before getting into his senses. "Wah- Don't yell at me first thing in the morning!" He complained. "Why were you sleeping behind our couch?" "I dunno. All I remember is playing hide and seek with Jimin and Jungkook."

'Right. Yesterday he was playing hide and seek and asked if he could hide behind our couch. He must've fallen asleep while waiting to get caught...'

"Well class starts in fifteen minutes. You should go back to your dorm and get ready." I said. "F-Fifteen minutes?!" He jumped to his feet. "Shit, guess I gotta skip breakfast. See ya Y/n!" He yelled as he ran out of the living room. "There is something wrong with that kid..." I mumbled.

-

I sat down at my seat that was near the back of the classroom, one row away from the windows. I pulled out my pencil case from my bag and started getting my notes ready.

"Hey." I looked up and saw Hoseok sitting backwards in the seat that was infront of my desk. "Hey." I replied.

We started to chat a bit as we waited for the bell to ring, but it didn't last long... I don't think we were even three minutes into our conversation when suddently someone came over to us, well, Hoseok, and hugged him.