Chapter 3:

And so I did. I stayed in my bed, burried under my blankets for next few hours.

"Ughh why is life so cruel?" I groaned out as I rolled around on my bed. "How am I suppoused to apologize to Yoongi? Heck, I don't even remember what happened last night." I stopped moving and stared at the ceiling for a few seconds before I continued to roll on my bed. "Why is being in highschool so h- AH!" I rolled off of the bed.

"Oww..." I whined as I stood up from the floor. I was about to lie down again but my stomache rumbled quite loudly, reminding me that I haven't eaten anything at all today and it was already 5pm. "Shut up. You deserve to starve." I said to myself as I climbed back into my bed.

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and was planning to watch some random videos in my YouTube recomendations but once again, my stomache growled loudly. I sighed as I dropped my phone on the bed before getting up. "Fine then. You win. Because of you I'm gonna have to use my legs."

I opened my bedroom door and peeked my head out and took a quick glance to see if anyone was in the kitchen.

Empty.

I opened the door further, allowing myself to fit through and quietly tip-toe into the kitchen.

I opened the cupboard to find a snack and luckily, I went groccery shopping yesterday which ment that we had a fresh stock of food.

"Bingo." I said as I reached for a pack of crisps.

Mission 1 - Get food: Success.

I then proceeded to fill a cup with water.

Mission 2 - Get a drink: Success.

I took my two items from the counter and then turned around to walk back to my room only to see the main doors' handle wriggle, meaning that someone was about to step inside this very room.

'Shitshitshitshitshit.' For a while I was debating wheather I should ditch the food and make a run for it, or take the it with me which would just slow me down.

I really need to start making quick choices because by the time I've finally decided that I'll take the food with me, the person had already gotten inside.

I stood there awkwardly, watching as they started taking off their shoes and jacket. He hasn't yet noticed me since his back was facing me.

'...Maybe if I go now he won't notice me?' Thinking it was a good idea, I went twords my room.

"Hey Y/n."

Mission 3 - Get back to safety unnoticed: Failed.

"Hi Chen..." I said as I swiftly turned around to face him. "How're you feeling? Is you're hangover any better?" He leaned against the wall as he spoke. "Yeah, it's alot better than it was this morn- Wait...How do you know I had a hangover?" "You were drunk. Remember? It's quite obvious that you're gonna get a hangover after last night." He replied before heading twords his and Yoongis' shared room.

Seeing that he was gone, I continued my journey to my room.

I sat on my blue swibble chair and put my 'meal' on the desk before going on my phone.

I switched it on and surprisingly, I had alot of new messages. "What the...No one ever texts me, why do I have 17 new messages?" Curious, I went to check who they were from. Turns out, most of them were from Yoongi.

Yesterday - 19:03

Yoongi: Where are you? It doesn't take that long to get a glass of water