Chapter 6

~Yoongi P.o.v.~

"IF OUR LOOOVE! IZ TRAGEDY WHY ARE YOUS MY REMEDY?! IF OUR LOOOVES INSANITY WHY ARE YOU MYS CLARITY?!"

"Will she ever shut up?" I said, taking in a sharp breath. "Ahahaha I love this song!" "Really?" Jin hyung reached for the radio station and changed the channel. "Well I don't." "NO PUT IT BA- oh I love this song too!!!" She clapped her hands in delight. "BANG BANG! You're a BULLET BULLET BULLET! NANANANANANAAAH! hAha I don't know teh wurds heehee." "Jesus christ." I sighed into my hands that covered my face. "Why do I have to sit beside this thing?" "Because she wouldn't shut up about you." Replied Taehyung.

"yOu knoW...Yoongiz...I wuv yUUUU!" She poked my face as she continued to smile like an idiot. "Yeah...Okay... That's what we're NOT going to do." "Whaat...?" Her smile turned into a frown when I took her hand away from my face. "But your face iz so sQuiShY! Hehe..." "Jin hyung, stop the car so I can go stand infront of it. Then proceed to drive forward fast enough to kill me." "nO! oH mY gOsh bAby nOOooOoo! DonT DIEEE! I WUV YOUUuuuU!" "You know what? You're right, Jennie. How 'bout you're the one who stands infront of the car?" "Anythingz for my Yoongz." She giggled before opening the car door, getting ready to jump out. "oH SHIT!" I quickly leaned over her, grabbing the door handle and closing it again. "Ugh, dis stupid cable thingz stoped me from jumping out." She whinned, gesturing at the seatbelt. "I'm just gonna put on child lock for the rest of the drive.." Said Jin.

When we arrived at the dorms, Jennie seemed to be more tired, thank god, so it was easier getting her out of the car. "Okay, you are going home and then straight to bed." Hoseok mumbled as he took Jennie out of the car. "Bed? With...you? Oh Hobi...I would luv to." She clung onto his body as if her life depended on it, earning an eye roll from the most of us. "I ment sleep. You're going to bed to sleep. Alone. Without any of us."

Bringing Jennie inside was... Difficult... "nO! I DO NOT WANT TO GO HOME! I WANTS TO GO WITHS YOONGAY!" "Why does everyone get my name wrong?" "Jennie, listen, you need to give us your keys so we can get you-" "Oh, these?" Interupting Jungkook, she held up her keys right before putting them in her mouth. "NO DON'T- GOD DAMN IT, JENNIE!" Cursed the maknae before forcefully opening her mouth and grabbing the keys before she could swallow it. "Ew..." He gagged as he held the item covered in saliva. "I am, disgusted." "Well atleast you didn't have to shove your hand down her mouth, Namjoo-" "rAPE! THIS IS RAPE!" "sHHH SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" "What are you doing now?!" "I'm gonna yell rape untill I can go home with Yoongi. RAPE! RAPE! SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

-

"Alright, anyone care to explain?" Demanded the vice principal. "It's mid-night and I get phone call from half the school, saying someone's getting raped in the hallway. I get here, and find eight teenagers sneaking back into the dorms, and one of them is drunk. Fascinating." "We weren't going to rape her we were-" "I mean, I'd understand if it was Chanyeol or some of the other trouble makers sneaking into the dorm, but you?" "Chanyeol? Why would you suspect him? He has his own house, doesn't he??" Taehyung questioned. "Well his group of friends don't. He practically lives with them. He's always sneaking in after school hours." "uHm i am ti-red. I want to sleepz." Jennie raised her hand. "After seeing the security cameras, obviously you kids were just bringing her back to the dorm. You may leave now." She gestured her hand twords the door with a roll of her eyes.

-

"That was...Awkward..." "Yeah...Never did I ever think I'd see the vice principal in her pijamas..." Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably. "Hold up...Where's Jennie?" "Shit." I cursed.

We all hurridly searched the building. There was a wild, drunk Jennie on the loose. This was definitely not good.

"yO WHAT THE FUCK-" "WHEREZ YOONGI?!" I froze as I herd screaming coming from my dorm. "Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." I constantly mumbled to myself as I rushed to the door. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHEREZ YOONGLES?!" "Jennie! Get off him!" "Yoongs!" She jumped off of Chen and quickly ran over to hug me. "Why iz dis boy in your room?" "That's...Chen. My roommate...Now please let go of me." "Okay.." "Yoongi what the heck is-" "She's drunk, and crazy. I have no other way to explain this situation." I grabbed her hand and basically dragged her out to her dorm.