Chapter 8

Last night - ??? P.o.v.

"Did you make the move?" "Yeah, last night." "You made sure she felt guilty afterwards, right?" "Yep." "Great. I'll make sure to do my part next then. See you." She said before hanging up the phone.

"This is so fucked up." I mumbled to myself. "She didn't even deserve any of this, did she?" I sighed as I lied down on the couch. "Jennie, you're such a bitch sometimes."

Present day

I walked through the park, kicking a few pebbles as I thought of how much of a jerk I've been the past few days.

'Why am I even doing this???'

'Why am I helping her?'

'What did Y/n ever do to deserve this?'

'At this point I don't even care wheather or not she feels the same way about me. 'Cause even if she ever did, it's probably all washed away now.'

I sat down at a bench as I stared up at the clouded sky. 'God damn it, Joshua. Why did I ever have to meet you?'

Y/n P.o.v.

Classes went by rather smoothly today. Usually, they'd be boring and the teachers would always pick me to answer something even though I didn't have my hand raised, but today, they seemed to have completely forgotten that I exist.

And honestly, that felt amazing.

Most of the time I kept my head down on my desk, trying to get some extra sleep. Guess what? The teachers didn't even notice.

When I got back to the dorm nobody was there. I silently walked over to my room and locked the door because righg now, I needed to be alone in a small, closed up area.

Okay my bedroom isn't that small... it's actually pretty big considering that it's part of a dorm, but still. You get what I mean. Right? Right.

I sat down on my bed and put on my headphones. Playing sad songs on repeat. I was depressed and I felt the need to cry it out. (Trust me, as soon as I herd those lyrics I did)

After about an hour of sobbing, my eyes were swollen and my face hurt.

And that's just physically.

Mentally, however, everything is broken. I feel as if my heart has been shattered into thousands of tiny pieces. As if my mind couldn't help but play memories of happy moments with the person I had just ruined everything with on repeat. Memories that would never be remade. Memories that no longer make me smile, but just pass on saddness.

I felt broken.

I was broken.

Nothing would be the same anymore.

We'll just be roommates and roommates only.

No more holding onto each other at night.

No more telling each other how much we love one another.

No more hugs.

No more kisses.

No more nothing.

Just roommates.

-

Sorry for the short chapter! The next one'll be longer for sure!

Also I finally got off school on Friday. Summer holidays are finally here!!!

However, I won't be able to write all the time! I'm reeeealllyyy sorry!! I'm going to be a bit busy + for one of the weeks I won't have wifi.

But my summer holidays only last 5 weeks (so short 😢) so after that I'll be uploading more!

But this doesn't mean I won't update at all during summer, I definitely will! It's just gonna take a bit longer than usual 😅

Hope you have a great day or night! 💜