Chapter 2:

"We're here." Yoongi said as he parked the car. "Uh...We're at the groccery store...?" I said in confusion. "I know." He replied. "I thought we were going to a party?" "We are. I'm just parking the car here so no one will break a window while drunk or something. C'mon, the house is only a three minute walk away from here." He said before opening the door and stepping out of the car.

When I got out of the car, Yoongi held me by my waist before we started walking to Chanyeols' house.

I blushed slightly at the contact. Luckily, no one noticed my face turning into a tomato.

"Aaand we're here." Yoongi said as the three of us stood infront of Chanyeols' driveway. "Well, what are we waiting for?" Chen said.

'Alright Y/n. It's just a party. Nothing bad will happen.'

We went inside and it was wild. There were people dancing, drinking, licking each others faces off everywhere. Oh, and Chanyeol is rich as fuck. His living room is like, the size of all the rooms in our dorm combined. But something that I'm confused about is the fact that he has a strippers pole in the corner of the room...

"Well, I'll be off to go mingle with some random people." Said Chen before walking away.

"Yoongi! Y/n! I was starting to think you guys weren't coming." Jungkook said as he came over to us. "Seriously? Who'd wanna miss out on this?" Replied Yoongi. The two of them continued to talk while I just stood there awkwardly with Yoongis' hand wrapped around my waist.

"Hey, Yoongi?" I said quietly while tugging on his shirt, trying to get his attention. "Hm? Is something wrong?" He questioned. "No. I'm just gonna go get a drink." "Oh, alright then." I walked away and went to take a drink.

I took a sip out of the water when I saw one of the most disgusting things in my life.

Jennie was lap dancing on guys from our class.

I started to choke on the water that was in my mouth.

"Hey, you ok?" Asked someone. I looked to see who it was and there stood Sana. She's, well...A slut.

"I'm fine thanks." I replied. "Jeez, isn't she so disgusting? Is it really that hard to get a room?" She rolled her eyes. "Well, it's Jennie. What do you expect?" I said before taking another sip of my water. "True...Hey...I, I need to tell you something." "Sure, what is it?" "Not here. Somewhere where there's less people. Don't want people eavesdropping on us." She took my hand and went out of the house to the backyard and then to the side gate.

"Ok...What is it that you needed to tell me?" I asked. "Well, you see..." She sighed. "Y/n, you're so..." She leaned in closer. "So, cute." "Uh...What?" "How about we both leave this place and have our own little party? Y'know...Just the two of us..."

Oh right. Did I forgot to mention that she's lesbian?

"Uh I um...I-I uh..." I became a stuttering mess. Her soft red lips started getting closer to mine and just as they were about to touch my own, I grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her away from me a bit.

"Thanks for the offer but, I've got a boyfriend. Um...Bye!" I quickly ran off and went back inside.

"I really regret coming here..." I mumbled to myself. "Where's Yoongi...?"

Panic. I started to panic.

'Where's Yoongi?! What if he already left without me? What if he forgot about me? This is my first ever party, he was supposed to be my guide and now he's gone! I'm gonna die here! Yoongi is gone! Yoongi is-'

'Standing at the window with the other guys?'

I walked over to the group of males and stood beside Yoongi. "Hey, what took you so long?" Yoongi asked. "Nothing...I just got lost in this huge place." I lied. No way was I gonna tell him that Sana tried to kiss me.