Part 42: The last day of the Honeymoon.

TONIS POV

It was early in the morning as I woke up from the sun blinding me and to no surprise Cheryl was still asleep beside me. I wanted to treat Cheryl for the entire honeymoon, I had things planned, some days were just going to be us spending quality time together alone which is always the best. I lay there watching Cheryl sleep. It was tranquil and just seeing her smile whilst sleeping bought happiness to me. An hour passed and Cheryl was just waking up. "Hey beautiful" I said to her. She blushed and looked down. "Don't say things you don't mean" She answered. "But Princess I do mean it. You are gorgeous, sexy and my wife and nothing is going to change in my eyes" I saw her smile. "Aww TT, I love you so much, like I want to love you more but I am already at the maximum amount of love possible" I giggled at her comment. "I love you too baby girl" I said to her "Well what are we doing today my gorgeous wife?" Cheryl asked. "Well my love, I thought the first day could be us spending time together and just explore the city. What do you think?" I asked her. "Sounds perfect, but I need to get ready so I can look fabulous." "But you already look fabulous" "I need to keep on top of my game to stop the receptionist from digging her claws in " Cheryl said. "Hey, you will never lose me to someone like that, only to Meghan Markle and who can blame me she is fit but after that you come before everyone else" Cheryl looked confused and then a smile came upon her face "You know that F.R.I.E.N.D.S episode where Ross makes a list of the women he is allowed to sleep with if he meets them and is in a relationship with someone" "Yeeeaaah what about it?" I asked slightly curious. "How about we make one each, a list of the celebrities we are allowed to sleep with if we come across them. It can be any gender to make it easier" I thought about it "Yeah go on then why not" "Okay we can do them later, but for now" she looked at me seductively. She walked towards me "Baby as much as I would love to carry this on because I really would. Do you not want to explore the city?" "Yes of course I do but I want to explore you more" Who was I to deny so we ended up doing it like 4 times until it was physically impossible to carry on. "Shall we just lay here because I don't want to attempt to stand up yet" I giggled. "Good call" Cheryl agreed.

It was a little later in the afternoon and we finally managed to get out of bed and get dressed to go and explore the city. "So baby what do you wanna do?" I asked my beautiful wife. "I need to eat something, I'm starving." She replied. "You ate me like 2 hours ago, how are you hungry?" I asked jokingly. She began to laugh. "Babe you taste good but I mean real food" "I know baby, so where do you wanna eat?" I asked her. "Just somewhere which looks nice" After an hour of searching we found this burger restaurant that didn't look too bad. We walked up to the desk. "Hallo kunnen we een tafel voor twee alsjeblieft?" (Hello can we have a table for two please?) Cheryl asked "Ja natuurlijk kun je, volg me alsjeblieft" (Yes of course you can, please follow me) We followed the man to our table. "Thank you" I said to him. "No problem, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask" He said in a perfect American accent. I was stunned. "Oh you aren't German?" I asked. "No but I have to speak it when I'm at work, I don't understand why though." He giggled. He left while Cheryl and I looked at the menu. "You decided what you are having yet baby?" I asked her. "Yeah I am just going to have the classic burger" She told me. "Then I will have the same" A few minutes later the waiter came over to us and asked us what we wanted. "Have you decided who is on your list baby?" I asked with a slight smirk on my face. "Don't worry TT I am thinking, but don't get jealous when there are five flawless women there that I could have sex with" I felt myself tense up and Cheryl noticed that. "Baby, im kidding. I love you and I would never sleep with anybody else even if they are on my list because nobody is better than you" At that moment I blushed and tried to hide it the best could. "TT, don't do that. You look cute when you blush" Cheryl told me. "Yeah but I am masculine person" I tried to say in a husky, deep voice. We just laughed from the start of the honeymoon to the finish and it was magnificent.

It came to the last day of the honeymoon. Cheryl and I didn't want to go back to Riverdale but we had no choice. "Come on baby! We need to catch the plane" I shouted to Cheryl. "You can't rush perfection TT, if we miss the plane I will sue the airport. No problem!" She joked.

3 hours later

The plane just got called to board, as we are flying Business class we were allowed on it earlier. We were stunned by the sight of the room we had, yes a room. "Babe there is bed" I shouted excitedly. I jumped on it and immediately almost fell asleep but Cheryl didn't leave me alone for long. "Baby, wake up!" "Whats up Princess?" I asked. She didn't say anything but just rolled on top of me. "Oh you miss me touching you everywhere, huh?" I asked seductively. "Yeah I really do, Please fuck me" "Now?" I asked seriously. She shook her head. "Okay but I hope the other passengers bought earplugs" I giggled.

The plane landed 10 hours later and we both got off with our luggage waiting for the taxi to pick us up. "I had the most amazing time Princess" I told my wife. "So did I baby" The taxi finally got here and we were on our way home.