New Couple and... New Love ?

Brittany's P.O.V~

》Few Weeks Later 《

Ashton is happier than ever after he realized it was just a silly crush then after he realized that Mell finally confessed her love.

After what went down at the sno cone place she finally realized that she only really liked Mikey for his lips and craziness.

I still haven't figured out whats up with Cal and I, I mean... One day he's here one day he's distant, then another he just completely ignores me. I just don't get it.

Oh yeah! We recorded a new song today. Its called Must Be Love (I Know That Its By Christina Grimmie, so just go along with it)

We are back home in LA with 5SOS in the apartment or house or whatever you want to call it.... One Direction is still on tour and the concert was AMAZAYN, FABULOUIS, EXTRODINHARRY, and  PHENOMNIALL. Im actually listening to Better Than Words right now because One Direction MAKES ME WANNA.... ONE MORE NIGHT!!! Haha... Good One Brittany.

Calum's P.O.V~

Tonight I'm thinking about asking Brittany to be my girlfriend. I know I have been distant lately but I was trying to find out if i really loved her, it was all new to me so I literally freaked out. When I first saw her my stomach went into a knot so I thought it was just because I didn't eat anything, then when she smiled.....oh that beautiful smile that could light up the whole universe....... Made me want to cuddle her soooo hard, thats when I knew something was wrong with me. Then it came... I knew.... I was in love..... With Brittany Ann Styles.

Brittany's P.O.V~

We're all being lazy. Well.... at least I know I am. Im currently now sitting in my bedroom with my laptop beside me as im getting situated to watch netflix. Yep, I know how to Turn Up! Because you know... Turn Down For What?.... No? Mmkay, Im just gonna...um..yeah.

Im all organized and stuff when someone knocks on the door... Really? you couldn't have done that when I wasn't situated... Seriously?

"Come In" I shout. The door opens to reveal the one and only... Calum Hood.

*Applause*

"Hey B-Brittany" he waves sitting down on my bed. Just make yourself comfy why don't ya. Wait....He stuttered....Oh My Jezzus!

"Hey C-Cal" I stutter also. Nice one Brittany. "Whatchu Need?" I ask WITHOUT stuttering. Yes 1-0 Brittany.

"doyouwanttogoonadatewithme" He says really fast.

Calum Hood wants to go in a date with me. I think im gonna cry. Wait... Here It Comes.... Here It Comes.... And Nothing.

"Yes I would love to" I say then kiss his cheek. He starts to blush. Awwh! CalCal is blushing.

He gets off the bed then gets back on but gets undercovers, and wraps his musclely (A/N: Is That Even A Word?? Idk... I MADE A ANITHER NEW WORD YAAAASSS!! My other one is Snot Nostril) Arms around me

I turn on the movie 21 and Under (Or is it over? Idk I forgot) Then lean over Calum, and open the mini fridge to get out two waters and candy and chips. I hand him a bottle, then grab 2 bowls off of the top of the fridge and filled one bowl with different kinds of candy, and another bowl mixed with different kinds of chips.

Near the middle of the movie i hear light snores. Calum. I soon start to feel drowsy. Suddenly... I fall into a deep sleep.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

How do you guys like this chapter? Im so sorry this is short its just that ever since I started re-updating this story, I've been doing it at like 1, 2 or 3am and it gets pretty tireing. Im really sorry that this is another Sucky Chapter but anyways....

Yesterday, Robin Williams Died. Rest In Paradise!

And Tomorrow im gonna try to do 2 Updates so... yeah....

Comment any questions you have for me and I'll do a Q/A.

Love Yall.

-Brittany xx