The Big Question

a/n; read authors note at the end.

Melody's P.O.V~

Gosh I'm so nervous. I've ver felt this way about anyone, not even my ex who I can't even remember the name of. Ashton is just so...Ashton... you get what i mean ? The way he laughs, the he smiles, the way he tries to cheer me up when I'm down. I just love him. There i said it, I love him. I love Ashton Fletcher Irwin.

"Okay I'm just gonna come out and say it. I love you. I truly love you. I can't stop thinking about. The way you flip your hair, the way you laugh at anything, the way you fart when it gets silent. Yes, I know that because I've seen yours and Brittany's video where yall played Would You Rather. Its rather funny I might add. but anyways, i love how you have no care in the world. I can not, not imagine you in my life..." he rambles.

"Ashton. I love you too."

"I get it i'm a horrible person i-- wait... did you just say what i think you just said..??"

"Yes you idiot. I love you." i laugh.

He smiles and runs over to me kissng me on the lips. Sparks. All i can feel is Sparks.

"Melody Horan, Will you be my lovely girlfriend ?" he finally asks.

"Yes." I whisper not being able to speak.

------------------------------------------------

hi guys, Brittany here. I will try to update as much as i can. i have lots of stories on my account (brittanylankcx) anndd i have a story on here to update and this story to update. so much work. also i just got a new phone, and i finally get to update chapters. im sorry guyys.

im sorry that this is short, i literally ran out of things to write about. i've been talking to melody so hopefully she will help meee.

i love yall pls keep reading and check out my account.