Sing & Shout

*Skipping to Thursday because.. SWEGG*

Brittanys P.O.V:

'If the room was burnin'
I wouldn't even notice
cause you been taking
up my mind-'

I shut off my alarm looking at time 6:00am, and got up lazyily because for one IM NOT A MORNING PERSON, two.... I don't even know what Two is.

I got a pair of gray baggy sweats and white v-neck. Since we're just going to the airport I didn't feel like impressing anyone... I got a towel & warmed up the shower.

I got out 30 minutes later. Yes I take long showers. Got a problem ? I got dressed & put my hair in a messy-bun.I go to wake up Melody but I find that she isn't in there so I'm guessing she is in the kitchen. "Heyy Mell" I say yawning. "Heyy Britt. Are you ready to go ?" she says taking a granola bar out & threw me one. "Yeah" i say running down the hall getting my stuff from my room.

*5 minutes Later*

"LEGGO!!" I say grabbing my keys off the counter rolling my luggage to the elevator.

Melody & I get in the elevator. "I'm excited. Thanks you cuz for everything! This is the best present yet!" I say hugging Carrots. "No problem Curls. Now let go! I'm.Losing.Oxygen." melody says. "Sowwie! I'm just happy" I say thinking of the song Happy by Aloe Black.

Because I'm happy!........ No ? Mkay.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

We get at the airport going to security. After that we waites for our flight to be called.

"Flight 304 is now boarding Flight 304 is now boarding" The lady on the intercom says. "Well.. that's us! leggo Carrots" I say basically running to board the plane so I can get the window seat.

We get on the plane and Melody takes FOREVER to put luggage up. "Hurry your Arse up! (A/N: Yaah! that's right, I said Arse) She finally sits down.

*skip airplane ride*

"WE'RE HERE" I say getting off the plane.We go through the luggae claim & head of in our rented Black Camaro.

We finally arrive to Hamptons Inn. Its was HUGE! I never seen a bigger hotel.... We get our room key. Room 206. Awesome! 3rd Floor!!

*

*

*

*

"This is huge" carrots say dropping her luggage on one of the beds. "Ikr! thank you so much...again..." I say on the otherside of the room. There's a big flatscreen, a big mirror in-between the beds, (if that's highly even possible ) there's a kitchen & a mini fridge full of drinks.

We went to sleep once we put everything in the dressers. We're staying for 3 weeks so since we didn't sleep on the plane we decided to sleep for the rest of the day.

*

*

*

*

*

-Friday-

*

*

*

*
Melody's P.O.V :

"CURLS...CURLS...CURLS... CURLS WHAT THE F**K UP!" I say pushing Brittany. Its funny because I keep lushing her it looks lime she I'd about to fall of the bed. Just one more push...........*LOUD THUD*

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR MELODY !?" clearly annoyed about what I done. "You wouldn't wake up so I kept pushing you then you fell." I say trying so hard not laugh.

"WELL YOU DIDNT HAVE TO GIVE ME ANOTHER PUSH!! YOU COULD'VE YELLED 'FOODS READY' THEN I WOULD'VE BEEN UP!!! You should know me by now to know that I love food" She says. Its true though! Brittany loves her food. NEVER EVER EVER EVER MESS WITH HER & FOOD. BAD THING TO DO.

We get ready. I put on a black 5SOS tank top, some denim high wasted shorts, a beanie, ray bans & my TOMS & My hair is curled. I put on makeup Eyeliner, mascara, & foundation. Nothing big.Brittany is wearing the same thing except she has white high waisted jean shorts, snapback, ray bans, and vans. She has foundation & the smokey eye look for make up and her hair is starigh

"Ready to go Curls?. Wow! you look stunning!!" I say amazed by her look."Yeah! & Your the amazing one here!" She says eyeing me up & down. "Thanks! well lets go! we're gonna walk today." I say smiling."Ightt! Leggo." Curls says saluting with two fingers.

Brittany's POV:

We walk down the hall way when I decided to sing.

Me: What would I do with out your smart mouth. Drawing me in & you kicking me out. you got my head spinning no kidding. I can't pin you down.

Carrots: Whats going on in that beautiful mind. Im on you magical mystery ride ? & I'm soo dizzy don't know what hit me but I'll be alright!

Suddenly we ended up in the lobby.. did we even get on the elevator.. ehh.. I'm just gonna sing in here I guess.

Me: My heads under water but I'm breathing fine. Your crazy and I'm out of my mind.

Everybody is stopping what they are doing and crowding us.

Me & Carrots: Cause all of me, loves all of you! love your cueves & all your edges. All your perfect imperfections.

Carrots: Give your all to me, I give my all to you. Your my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning

Me: Cause I give all of me & you give me all of you.

Me: You give me all of you! Cards in the table were both showing hearts! Risking it all though its hard.

Carrots: Cause all of me loves all of you. love your curves & all your edges. All your perfect imperfections.  give your all to me. I GIVE MY ALL TO YOU

Me & Carrots: Your my end & my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning.
Cause I gove you all of me. & you give me all of you.. ooh.

We finally finished then everybody started clapping! Me & Melody blushed. They started whistling & giving us compliments like ' You guys are amaZAYN ' 'You guys have awesome voices'. We both said "Thankss!" & then we laughed.

OH CRAP! I FORGOT MY PHONE. I told Melody I was going to the room to get when I saw 2 groups of guys that looked familiar. It looked like 5SOS & 1D. OH.MY.GOOOOSSSHHH! Im freaking out...in my mind.... I tap on melodys shoulder. "What ?" she says. "I think I just saw our 2 Fav bands" I said pointing but then they were gone. "Your lieing!" she said. "Maybe I'm just worked up about what just happened." I said embarrassed. "Well imma go get my phone BRB!" I say.

I turn around & start walking when I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry Love." I looked up & you would not believe who I saw!!

A/N: Cliff Hanger!!!!! Ahhh!! Sowwie. Pweeeaassseee don't be mad! well I hope you enjoyed it. I'm sowwie if its short! Well love you guyss! ●STAY CRAZY●

Comment & Vote!  Pwwwwwweeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeee !? NO ? Mkay. BYEE

- GrindOnMeStyles (; xx