Why...Would you do that?

Ashton's P.O.V.~

Today, The Lads and I are going out to buy paint, water balloons, paint balls, paintball guns, confetti, and silly string.

The paint is to paint a Realllyyy cool den we made, and the other stuff is to do pranks and stuff with.

We bought all the things we needed, bought clothes and shoes for the girls just to be nice and we left.

We painted the Den white with black designs that we did. We put a gaming system, flatscreen, a kitchen with the fridge filled with food and the draws and stuff are filled with silverware and plates etc.  , bean bag chairs, Queen Sized beds just in case we fall asleep or somebody is getting lucky *wink wink*, and our drums, guitars and microphones.

}After Everything has been done{

The girls are looking through the clothes we bought them. We bought Britt EVERY band tee, Muscle Tees, Tank tops, 12 ripped skinnies, Vans & Converse, Bracelets, 5sos merch, Snapbacks & Beanies bandanas, new phone case, and some relaxing clothes like sweats, big hoddies, sweatshirts, etc.

For Melody we bought  5sos/1D merch, necklaces, bracletes, Vans & Converse, Snapbacks, Beanies, Some of the same things as Brittany like sweatpants, hoodies, skinnies, and sweatshirts.

They also both got skateboards because sweg.

}Girls fangirling over everything.. mainly Brittany bc she loves bands.{

Were all watching movies when I fall into a restless sleep.

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Hai Guys ^0^

Its been forever... DONT KILL MEH, I THOUGHT YOU LOVED MEH.

Well I have a new story called Who Knew. its a 5sos.//One Direction Fanfic.

Hope you like it.

Love you. Byee. Cx