What The What !?

Calum's P.O.V~

I'm soo glad Melody isn't Prego because for one, I don't think she'll be able to handle it. Two, she is too young to have babies. Three, she will be taking Brittany away from me.

Me & brittany have gotten closer but I think Luke is starting to havw a little something too! Gosh, this is going to be harder than I thought.

Brittany's P.O.V~

I'm wakin up on sunset blvd

Maxin out all my credit cards

livin my own La story. Livin it

up til the morn-

I shut my alarm off trying not to wake anybody else up in the house. I take a quick shower and change. I out in a White Sam Potroff (I forgit how to spell his last name....IM A BAD PERSON) Muscle Tee, black ripped skinny jeans, white vans, black beanie that says 'Curls'. I put no make up on & leave my hair natural which is Thick Curls.

I go downstairs to the kitchen tobmake breakfast. I make Confetti pancakes, Bacon, Eggs and some good ol' grits..... I get done making breakfast and wake up the others. I decided to wake them up a special way.

*YouTube Vid*

Well Hellur Guys. Im here to show you how to wake up friends & family..hehehe.. I got my whipped-cream ready so lets go

We're gonna wake CalBoo up first.......3.......2......1..... SMACK CAM! *Cue loud smack here* "WTF BOO !?" He is mad and still calls me that.....I feel special..... Help me wake the others CalBoo...."mkay" Ready?

You wake up Mel & I wake up Ash.

....3.....2....1.... SMACK CAM! "WHAT THE HELL GUYS" *Cue mad Ashton & Melody*

You get Mike-Mike & I get LuBear

....3....2....1.... SMACK CAM!! "WHAT THE FUCK CAL" "WHAT THE FUCK BRIBOO"

Well that's it for this morning. I love you. STAY CRAZY!!!!

*two finger salute*

(Sorry I left out 1D. Pretend they didn't stay... sowwie! next chapter I promise!!! PWEASE DONT HATE ME)

*

*

*

*

*

"Guys I made breakfast" I say then they all run out of the room basically knocking me over. I get up off the floor to just be knocked down again by Mike-Mike walking in.

"Oops! sorry Curls" Mike-Mike says helping me up. I lose balance I tumble into him. He catches me. "Sorry!" I say. "Its ok" he says lifting me up.

We go downstairs to everybody tackling me except for Mike-Mike. "That was the best food ever!" Ashy says."Yass Girl Yass" Carrots says. "Your the best BooBoo" CalBoo says. "Can you teach me how to cook?" LuBear says. "Cant.Breathe." they all pull off.

*

*

*

*

*

We all lounge around with nothing better to do until I decide. "Guys lets go skate around..I'm Bored" I pick up m y skate board. Soon everybody is heading out the door with some type of board in there hand. "Skate Board, Skate Board. Grindin on that rail, Grindin, Grindin on that rail." I sing dancing on my skateboard.  Everybody laughs at my sudden outbursts. We all fall off our boards because of how hard we are laughing.

Melody's P.O.V ~

We're just riding around Orlando looking around until I spot some familiar faces. It looks like Chase & Savannah. I have to get closer.

"Hey Guys. I'm...umm... gonna....Um.... go to that shop. I have to....uhh..... pee reaaalllyyyy bad." I say before skating off.

Michael's P.O.V~

We were looking around until Melody said something. "Hey Guys. I'm....Um..... gonna.....um.....go over to that  shop. I have to...uhh.... pee reaaalllyyyy bad." Hmm.... Ok? "Mhmmm" we all say. I decided to follow her because I tell in her voice she was lying. I skate after her knowing she was already there.

When I pull up I see Melody walking to what seems like a couple. She walks past them, and the guy just starts to stare.

Melody's P.O.V~

I walk in and see Savannah & Chase. I walk past them, and Chase starts to stare. "You can keep on staring cause you ain't getting a piece of this carrot." I thought to myself. "Who would want a piece of you" Savannah spits. Did I just say that out loud ? Oh well... "Apparently your boyfriend does since he can't stop staring at me" I spit back.

"Why would he want you? Your just a slut" she says getting in my face. " Says the girl who can't keep her legs closed". I say. Everybody in the shop starts to say 'Ooh Burn' one of them starts to laugh. It sounds like Michael. What is he doing here ? I walk over to where the laughing is coming from & it's Michael behind a Palm tree. Wtf ? "Ummm... Michael.... Did you follow me ?" I say  with a cocky attitude. "Maybe....Maybe Not..... I knew you didn't have to use the Lou so I followed." he says standing up.

I walk back to the little whore. "Lets just get this over with" She says. Right now I'm pissed, and NOBODY PISSES ME OFF! Suddenly I punch her in the face because I'm tired of her running her mouth. She then slaps me. "Like that hurt" I say. By now I'm already pissed to the max.

I throw another punch & she kicks me. "Michael go get Brittany...NOW" he runs off. Me holding my stomach. She kicks me again. Then Brittany comes by my side. "Carrots you OK ?" she says. She touches where it hurts and I wince in pain. She is now pissed. "OH HELL NAAH BITCH!!" Brittany says beating the crap out of Savannah. Soon Michael pulls Brittany off. "DON'T EVER GO NEAR MY SISTER EVER AGAIN. I DON'T WANT TO SEE TALKING TO  OR STARING AT HER. BETTER YET... BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS HER." She says before walking off.

I get up & hug Michael. Gosh I love his hugs. "So that's your boyfriend huh?" Savannah says standing up wiping blood off her face. I put a evil smile on. "Yes. Yes he is" Without thinking I pull him down & kiss his lips. I pulled away but I wish I didn't, that kiss was magical. Wait..... What am I saying? Am I starting to develop feelings for him? or am I just hallucinating? I thought to myself.

I looked at him in the eyes then I turned away to look at Savannah. Her eyes were bulging out of her head. She crossed her arms then walked away with Chase trailing behind.

Ashton's P.O.V.~

It's been almost 2 hours since Melody and Mikey has been back. "Hey guys I'm gonna go look for Melody and Mikey" I say. They nod so I skated away. I skated around the corner but I wish I didn't, I look to see Michael and Melody kissing. No No No No! This can't be happening, thats suppose be Me NOT Michael. I skate off like there's no tomorrow. I skate and Skate and I finally give up. I put my back up against the wall and slid down then start sobbing into my knees. Why Does It Hurt So Much? Why Can't It Be Me? Am I Not Good Enough? Why?

*

*

*

Hey people, I hoped you had a wonderful day or night or even afternoon. Who can't wait till "You & I " music video comes out.  I CAN'T !!!!! Oh sorry for the short chapter.

Anyway who do you want melody to end up with, comment & let me know who you want her with.

     Michael & Melody?

     Ashton & Melody?

                              PLZ VOTE & Comment

                                        Melody xx

Edited By Brittany Lankhamdaeng.