Mixed.

Melody's P.O.V~

Me and Ashton are on good terms but I think my love for him is stronger than before. I mean like before it was just like a spur in the moment kind of thing and before before like when we were just fangirling over them its just out of spite but now that we got to hang out almost everyday, its gotten stronger.

We do everything together just like Cal and Brittany, they do everything together. Yeah we will spend time with the fam but we basically just sit around on our phones so you know.... we just....... leave ?

Well anyways. Today I'm thinking its time to figure out what's going on between me and him because I'm getting mixed emotions here. One minute he would be all lovey and cute, the next minute he won't talk toe, then the next he would be all lovey again. And I'm just over here like........Da fuq ?

Well let's get in with the story shall we.

Everybody is in the living room. I mean EVERYBODY. From one direction, 5sos, to Mell and I.

I start texting Ashton.

Me: I think we need to talk.

Ashy: Yeah I think so too.

Me: Glad were on the same page....
. not really..... but meet me in my room.

Ashy: Gotcha.

I get up and say "I'm going to my room I don't feel good." They all nod their heads, and go back to there phones.  It was Ashton's turn to come to the room (not like that pervs)

"Hey imma go check up on her see if she needs anything." he says and once again they nod, then  go back tho their phones. We could say 'We're going to rob a bank', and they would care.