Chapter 1

Hi my name is nia Moore , I'm 21 years of age. I go to college at spelman. I'm here on a full ride scholarship . I live in Atlanta Georgia. I moved from Mississippi.

I was always known for being called. The "fat girl" or you know the originally saying . "You cute to be a big girl" my nigga how? That doesn't even make sense. Anyways. I didn't care what they called me. I was cute with my stretch marks. I'm a cute fudge round.

But my childhood wasn't always a breeze. I was took away from my parents at a young age. I've been living with my grandma ever since. She's the reason why I moved out here. But I've never been the one to complain about my problems. I deal with them on my own.

The scholarship I have pays for everything. But I need more things. Like hair products and shoes and clothes and more shoes and more clothes lol you get the point I'm trying to make.

My best friends are my ONLY friends. I mean we click so well. We don't do good with the other crowds because they can't relate basically. Enough about that!

Being plus size has it advantages. People try to offer you into being a model. I gladly decline because they be looking for the ones without a belly but wide hips and not so big thighs and arms. Like that's not a plus size model honestly. I'm standing at 5'8" tall. So I wear my weight well.

My parents left a trust fund for me. But I don't always dip into it because I like to be independent. I like knowing the feel I worked for my dollar instead of depending on my parents or my grandma. But that summed up my life. Half of that made me into the woman I am today!