Chapter 14

2 months later

Nia's POV

It's been 2 months I haven't heard shit from neither one of those niggas. But me and Nylah got over it after a month. We've been kicking it with Trina a lot she's a nice girl. "I heard it was this party going on tonight at the club downtown" she told us. We looked at her. "Me and clubs don't get along" I said. "Come on y'all it won't hurt" she told us. "I mean what harm can it do? We haven't been out in awhile" Nylah said. She's right!

"Time and place?" I asked. "I'll text y'all the addy. I'm about to run home" Trina said getting up. She walked out of the apartment. "I'm honestly excited" I told her dancing. "Me too bitch! We about to be fineeeeee" her loud ass said. I laughed. "And that's real" I told her.

I had on black jeans they was hella tight and they had rips in them on the thighs. I matched them with a tight white crop top tank it stopped just above my navel and I put on my white chunky heels. I put my hair up in a cute ass bun and put on my sliver hoops with my MK watch and grabbed my clutch. I was applying my red matte lipstick walking out of my room.

"Big fineeeee" Trina told me. "You look so good" Nylah said. Nylah had on a cream colored dress with black heels and Trina had on a rose gold dress with heels to match. We took a couple of pictures for the gram and headed out. I hopped in the range. Yes I still have Rashad's truck and Nylah still has kyree's.

We got to the club and I was getting death glares from hating ass hoes. I rolled my eyes. The bouncer let us in and I walked up to the bar and ordered my signature drink and headed straight to V.I.P where I saw rick. "What you doing here? I didn't know you go out" I said in his ear. "Yeah I do when I can , wanna dance?" He asked me and I nodded.

We walked out on the floor. I was swaying my hips to the beat. I was just about to start twerking when rick pulled me up. "This guy wants a dance , ima let him cut in" he said in my ear. I nodded. They started playing Travis porter x ayy ladies. I started back dancing when I felt a pair of hands on my hips and smelled that familiar scent. "Miss me ma?" I heard in my ear. I turned around so fast to see Rashad.

"Nigga what the fuck? Where have you been? Hell nawl I ain't miss yo stupid ass. Get the fuck off me" I yelled. Walking toward the exit clearly pissed. I saw Nylah outside fussing with kyree. I snatched the keys out my clutch. "Let's go" I told her. I text Trina and told her to come on. She quickly replied that she was coming. Me and Nylah hopped in the truck. "Wait so y'all gone take off in my shit?" Rashad asked me.

"Oh you right" I said while getting out. I threw the keys at his face. "Here. Bitch ass nigga" I yelled. I looked on my phone for my uber app and ordered us one. "You got it?" Nylah asked. I nodded. I looked up and saw Trina walking towards us. "The fuck going on?" She asked. "Them" I told her. "Oh they back from the dead?" She asked. "Obviously" I told her.

They walked over. "Y'all need to relax" kyree said. "Oh nigga please" Nylah said. "Y'all fucking dropped off the face of the earth and telling us we need to relax? My nigga I gave you my body. I got comfortable with you. Only for you to do that? Oh nawl it's cut throat from here" I told him. I saw the uber pull up. I started walking towards the car.

"Wait ma" Rashad said pulling my arm. I snatched it away. "I'm sorry. I can explain" he said. "Don't . Because if it caused you to disappear and delete all contact you had with me. It's not worth explaining or listening to" I told him. Before walking off. The tears fell down my face. I got in and Nylah wrapped her arms around me. "It's going to be okay" she told me. I nodded.

Rashad's POV

Damn. I had a reason for doing that though. I just wish she would listen. "Damn I think we done fucked up" Ree said. "Yeah I think so" I told him. We hopped in my truck and it smelled just like her. Lil ma just don't know but she's mine I'm not letting her outta my life that easy.

"I'm in a bad ass mood. I don't have my baby to lay up with all because I was tryna protect her" I started off saying. "Yeah I just wish they'll listen . We was only doing it for their safety" kyree said. Damn man! "Now I gotta go home and play tyrese all night. Calling and texting her phone" kyree said laughing. "Nigga I would do a pop up but they asses probably would kill us. We can swing by tomorrow though if you down" I told him. "You already know I am" he told me. I nodded.

Y'all pray for us hopefully we don't die. But I got some explaining to do. I pulled up at ky place and dropped him off. I sped off home and I saw all the letters nia left for me at my door. I walked inside and took a shower and laid out on the bed reading all 10 letters. Damn I really fucked up on a good thing. But I won't stop until I get her back though and that's a promise. I just hope she's willing to listen.