Chapter 18

Rashad's POV

I was at Nia's doctors appointment. Waiting on the results she was terrified on taking a pregnancy test. So we're here. "Ok Ms.Moore you're pregnant. 6 weeks to be exact" the lady said. I smiled so big. "Okay um are you sure?" Nia asked. "Yes ma'am" she said. Nia nodded. "Any questions?" She asked. "No ma'am , thank you" I told her. "No problem" she said walking out.

"Baby you're having my baby. I said smiling" I said walking up on her. "I know , but what about school?" She asked. "Baby you'll graduate. I promise" I told her. She nodded. We made it home after a chik fil a stop. Nylah came running down stairs. "Ahhhhhh auntie Nylah on duty" her loud ass yelled. Nia smiled.

Kyree came downstairs. "Daaamn we having a little ghost and little Nia " He said. " the world ain't ready" he added on laughing. Nia mugged him. She stuck up the middle finger. "Nah that's Rashad's job" he said. She threw the pillow at him. "Leave her alone man" I told him.

Nia's POV

I called granny and told her she was excited. I called my family back home and they was excited. Now only person who needed to be excited was me. I wanted to have Rashad's baby for sure but not right now. But everything happens for a reason. I just put my hand on my belly standing in the mirror. "Hey little baby well sea horse" I said laughing. "It's your mommy , I promise I'll try to be the best mommy I can be" I said smiling. Rashad walked up behind me. "I'll try to be the best daddy , we got this baby" he told me.

2 weeks later

It's officially my birthday! I'm 22 and I'm throwing up at the moment it's 2am. Nylah came in and rubbed my back. "Rashad's getting you some salt". I nodded my head. "This baby don't like me" I said laughing. "It's normal babe" she told me. "I know" I'm just hurting" I told her. My side is killing me.

I was laid in the bed cuddling with Nylah. Because the guys went out to get food. "I love you bestie , i know I'm bipolar as a hell but I appreciate you putting up with me" I told her. "I love you babe" she said giving me a lazy hug. The door open. "Awe hell nawl nia get off my woman" kyree yelled. Rashad walked in. "How you feeling baby" he asked. "Better" I said smiling.

"Happy birthday" They all said. "Love y'all so much" I told them. I slowly got up. Heading into my own bed. I text Nylah. "You think we should just give up our apartment? We hardly go over there. We just paying the bill for nothing" she replied back saying. "Might as well" "well call rick Monday" "Okay".

Rashad's POV

I didn't want to stress out nia but I wanted to tell her.  We found the Mexican nigga that killed her uncle. I wanted her to come down and kill this nigga her self. "Baby" I said. "Yeah?" I grabbed her hand. "I found the nigga that killed your uncle. We just gotta catch him and bring him to the trap and you can have your way with him." I told her.

She just held my hand and nodded. I held onto her. "I told you I gotchu and I got my seed. You hear me?" I asked her. "Yeah baby I hear you." She said. "I love you mami" "I love you too papi" she said kissing me. I would literally die behind my shawty and I mean that.