Chapter 9

Nia's POV

I was at the nail salon with Nylah. "So how's everything with you and kyree?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled. "He's a sweetheart and the dick is bomb" she told me. "Damn you let him get the cookie?" I asked her. She nodded. "What's up with you and Rashad" she asked. I blushed at the thought. "We vibe so good you know , he smoke more weed than me" I told her. Her eyes got big. I laughed.

"Damn he smoke more than you?" She asked I nodded. "But other than that things are going so good" I told her. She smiled. "Speaking of the devil" she said. I turned and saw him and ree walk in. "Hey ma" he said walking up to me kissing me. "Hey baby-hey rere" I said. "Wassup sis" he said. "Y'all not done yet?" He asked. "Nawl" I told them. "Beauty takes time my love" I told him. He nodded.

"I am hungry though" I said. "Sky when are you going to be finished with my feet?" I asked her. "Uh thirtymin" she told me. I looked at Rashad. "Baby my stomach in my ass" he said. "Mine is too" I told him. "You got a lot of ass though so it's well fed" he told me. I hit him. "Shut up" I said laughing. "Aye so you gone tell them or me?" Nylah asked. "Dammit ny I said later on" I said agitated. "Tell us what?" Ree asked. "Oh we going home to visit family in Mississippi for a few days" I told them. "Can we go?" Rashad asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Fuck that mean?" Ree asked laughing. "Y'all can if you want to" I told them. They nodded. "Dryer" Sky said. I got down and wobbled my way to the dryer and sat down sliding my feet under the table. Rashad sat down with me. "We came here so you can get white paint on your toes" He asked. "White paint on my toes , when I send a new bae alert niggas gone be mad" I said singing. "You and that damn song" he said. I busted out laughing.

Once my toes were dry. I slipped my socks and Ugg's back on. "Finally we can go eat" he said. "Where?" Ree asked. "Golden Corral" I said. We hopped in the truck and sped off. I was sitting there and a French fry when I saw Rashad come back on his 5th plate. "Got damn , you not full yet?" I asked him. He shook his head. I looked at Nylah. "I'm full" I told her. "Me too" she said . "Baby you want your fries?" He asked me. I shook my head and he took them.

We made it to our apartment building. "Fancy" Rashad said. We got in the elevator and headed up to our floor. "Moving on to the east side. To the big ole apartment in the Sky" they sung. We laughed. I unlocked the door. "Damn baby this apartment smell just like you" Rashad said. "It's the candle" I told him. I walked to my room and slipped off my shoes. I got out some clothes for my shower.

"Can I stay witchu?" Rashad asked in a weird tone. I laughed. "Yes you can" I told him. He smiled. "I got some gym shorts and a T-Shirt in the truck" he told me before walking out. I walked in the bathroom and cut the shower on. I stripped and got in. The hot water felt so good. I felt some cool air and felt Rashad touch my shoulder. "Daaaaamn that water hot" he yelled. "Boy no it's not" I said laughing. "Shiddd you about to cook my skin" he told me. I couldn't stop laughing. He's so stupid! He scooted me back toward him and I felt something hit my thigh. I quickly turned around and saw how big and long it was.

"That ain't going in me" I told him. He laughed. "Yes it is. One day and you gone take it all" he told me. "The devil is a lie" I told him. "Gimmie a kiss" he told me. "Bend down" I told him. I kissed him and he grabbed a handful of my ass. We stood there the whole time kissing each other. I enjoyed every moment.

Kyree's POV

"Uh baby that water been in there running for awhile , you sure they ain't drowned in there?" I asked Nylah. She laughed. "They alright" she told me. "Lets Netflix & chill" she offered. I nodded. "Baby you know we gone get 10 minutes in this movie and it's over with" I told her. "I know" she said smirking. I finally heard that damn water cut off. "Y'all water bill gone be so high" I told her. She started laughing. "We don't have a water bill" she told me. "After tonight y'all is" I told her. "Be quiet and kiss me" she told me. "Say no mo" I told her.

Nylah's POV

No go away! I'm busy.

Rashad's POV

No. I'm sleepy! I got the itis. Hit me tomorrow.

Nia's POV

Girl I've been talking all day. Bye!

A/N Okay there you have it , you guys. I hope y'all are enjoying this book. My thoughts are flying with so many ideas. I'm just trying to make sure I'm putting them in at the right time. Don't forget to vote😘