Chapter 12-Until we meet again.

Nia's POV

It was the day that Rashad and Kyree leave. I was so damn sad. I was sitting on the bed watching him pack. "Baby why can't I go?" I asked him. "Because ma I told you. It's business" he said. I rolled my eyes. "When does your flight leave?" I asked. "3 hours" he told me. I gasped. "I don't have any time to spend with you" I whined. He came back to the bed making sure he had everything zipping up his bags. I saw him put some by the door.

He walked in the bathroom and I took off my shirt and put my silk rob on. I had it hanging over my shoulders where you could only see my nipples. I walked towards the bathroom door. "Papi you sure?" I asked him. "Yes baby, I'll be back soon. I promise" he told me. He started to walk out but stopped as soon as he saw me. "Damn ma" he said in a whisper. "Quickie?" I asked him. "I don't know what that is" he said. "Please?" I asked him. He tackled me. My morning was made.

Nylah's POV

After our fuck session . I let him go and be free. I wasn't gone lie and act like I wouldn't miss him because I know I would. They're letting me and Nia borrow their trucks until they come back. "Baby I'll be downstairs" I told him. "Okay" he yelled. I got downstairs and slipped in the truck and decided to call Nia. Her ass didn't answer.

We got to Rashad's house and walked inside only to hear Nia's moans. "Ewwww" I said walking back out. "Sounds like they're busy at the moment" Ree said laughing. I mugged him. Rashad and her came out 45 minutes later. "It's about that" I said. Nia smirked. "Nia wouldn't leave me alone" Rashad said. "Let's go" kyree said.

We made it to the airport. I was so emotional. I don't know what ima do without my baby for 2 months. We got to their terminal and I looked up at him and hugged him so tight. "Ima miss you" I told him. "Ima miss you too baby , but I'll be back before you know it" he told me. I told Rashad bye and Nia told kyree bye. We stood there watching them board and we cried a little. Please come back to me safely baby!