Chapter 7

Nia's POV

It was winter break. Let me give y'all a rundown. Nylah and kyree been "dating" I don't know what they got going on it's so complicated. While me on the other hand I'm still dodging Rashad he won't leave me alone. But I was down here with my grandma for winter break and I decided to work full time.

I walked into the shop. I said my hellos to everyone and walked to my station only to see Rashad in the chair. "Hey babygirl" He said with a smirk showing that dimple. "Hey" I said dryly. "I need a cut" he told me. "O-" I cut myself off with a sneeze. I have a bad cold but I'm here. "Ew" he said jumping up. "You sick?" I nodded. "Go in the back" he told me. I walked back there I laid down on the couch. I felt a blanket being put over me.

I opened my eyes and I saw him staring at me. "You're so creepy" I told him in a muffled tone. He laughed. "You still beautiful when you're sick" he told me. I blushed. "Thank you" I started coughing. "Beautiful and contagious" he said. I laughed. "I gotta go back to my granny house she has a hot tonic that'll clear this right up in a day" I told him. "Well go home , I'll still pay you" he said. I nodded and stood up. "But nia about our date" he said. "Rashad when I get better we can go on our date" I told him with a smile and walked out. That man.

"Granny please tell me it's ready?" I asked in a begging tone. "Here baby . Drink this! It's spicy though" she told me. I nodded and started sipping slowly. This shit had me high enough for a moonwalk. I immediately got sleepy after it was gone. I went to sleep and didn't wake up until the next day.

I woke up feeling way better than I did before. But I was soaking wet. I was drenched in sweat. "You sweated out that sickness baby" my granny told me. I got up to go shower. After I got out I had so many get well text from Rashad it was cute. He asked if he could take me out for brunch and I accepted.

I got dressed in some sweat pants and a white T-Shirt I put on my hoodie. That was the only clothes I had at my granny's house. I kissed her goodbye and out the door I went. I got in my uber and went to the location he sent me. We stopped at this weird looking house and I got out. "Aye ma over here" I heard him call out. I walked over to where he was. "I'm sorry about the attire this all I had" I told him. "You look fine. Come on" he helped me inside of his range and we sped off to BWW I had a taste for wings.

I was looking around the place when my eyes landed back on his already staring at me. "Ma I want you to be mines so bad" he told me. "Why?" I asked him. "You're just what I've been looking for. You're worth the challenge and I'm not giving up until you wearing my chain" he told me. I smiled. "Ghost-" he cut me off. "Now ma lets get some shit straight ghost is the name I have in the streets. That's what these bitches and niggas call me. Not you" he told me. "But continue" he said.

"Well if I'm the woman of your dreams prove it" I told him. "Ma I'm not following" he said. "Prove that you really want this , you really want me" I told him. He got up and gave me a kiss like he would never see me again. "You can Bet that up ma" he told me before pecking my lips again. Lord I hope I don't regret this decision.

Rashads POV

I had nia to meet me at the trap. I wanted babygirl to see what I do. We walked inside and I held her close to me. "If y'all niggas look at me girl longer than 2 seconds I'm shooting" I yelled. Nia squeezed my hand, I looked at her. "Relax , nobody even looked at me" she said laughing.

I just wanted to make it known. We walked in my office. "Sit down baby" I told her. She did. "You smoke weed?" I asked her. She nodded. "Need me to break it down?" She asked. "You can baby , Shidd you can roll up a few too" I told her she nodded and grabbed the bag and went to work. I was so turned on right now. I walked over and sat her in my lap. She looked tense. "You good baby?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'm just scared to put all my weight on you" she said laughing. I looked at her sideways. "You're so scrawny , I'm scared I'll smush you." She told me laughing. "You saying I can't handle you?" I asked her. She nodded. I pulled her back into my chest. "It's nothing I can't handle baby" I said in her ear gently biting her.

"Stoooop" She told me. I laughed! My nigga kyree walked in. "What's up nigga , hey nia" he said. She looked up from the weed. "Hey ReRe" She said laughing. I busted out laughing. "You lucky, I like you" he said. She nodded. I saw her begin rolling the blunt. Man I got lucky as fuck. "What's up foolie?" I asked ree. "Nigga I'm bored" he said. "Go home" I told him. "Let's go out" he told us. "I'm down" nia said. "We can go out" I told him.

Nia rolled me up 10 blunts. Babygirl can get wifed up toma while she playing. I just dropped her off at home so her and Nylah can get dressed. Kyree and I sped off to the crib so we can find something to wear. "Aye nigga look in the bag and count the blunts" I told him. "5" he said. I know her ass didn't take the other 5. "Daaaamn she got you nigga" ree said laughing wildly. Yeah ok I got her.